3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alina4kAKauGurI 11.06.20 09:47 pm

Issues (The Movies)

Let's ask questions about the game,who will be able to-answer?Agree?I'm not able to make his Studio a famous and can't get a Cup...help m?!And yet,in this game the actors(stars)kiss?!If so,where?!In the restaurant they are embarrassed that this is necessary to build or make?How to get stars to love each other?!I hope to answer and help me to promote!
145 Comments
Sort by:
C
Captain_Oleg 11.06.20

Sorry with the topic ahead of, but Oh well: how to shoot a movie with its soundtrack, voice acting of the main character and with blood? Genre: Horror.

A
Alexander Naumov 11.06.20

when script writing, there is kroposki figure chelovechik, click it appears a lot of dummies, but who instead put them, as I understand this crowd, but I have not so many stars who insert?

P
Porrter7 11.06.20

to Alexander Naumov
there must insert EXT or manekeni like gray

V
Vivitektor 11.06.20

I wrote that unsupported Wav format. Help the good people.

s
suvik 11.06.20

And it is possible to name films? Though would it?! And these Ding Dong andAPSU rape interfere with the entire movie?!

V
Vivitektor 11.06.20

Voice can even lips they move. After the shooting of the film withdrew it in post production,there in the bottom menu there is a record with the microphone,just be sure to turn on the playback and recording will not work. Then on the recorded dialogue to right click and assign it to the actor.

s
suvik 11.06.20

And what is post production? This building is so, or what? And it should build, right? How's it in English called (and then I have the English version) ?

s
suvik 11.06.20

Oh, and...maybe you can insert the subtitles, huh?

g
gyrkschsch_Zfsshashye 11.06.20

to suvik
Post Prodaction

s
suvik 11.06.20

Ahh, thank you!!! So, maybe it is still possible to insert subtitles?

V
Vivitektor 11.06.20

Subtitles jab the same place where the dialogues,only the first line.

N
Natalka 11.06.20

What to do when write the script in each scene, have the actors to wardrobe to carry, how to make costumes have not been changed with insert new scenes, eh?

V
Vivitektor 11.06.20

When you write a script, there you can put three actors,the rest still have to change clothes, and wear them immediately before dragging the image onto the hanger in the right pane.

s
suvik 11.06.20

Help!!! Today took another microphone. Insert it into the socket on the sound card, turn on the recorder, something to say (or not say, anyway), are all recorded, but with some hiss. Think: okay, in MOvies try. And there is the same crap, and even the voice actors are not erased, and read along with mine!!! Help, pliz!!! What to do with the hiss!!! And the voices are not the most important.

N
Natalka 11.06.20

to vivitektor: so I had them put on at the beginning, when three actors decide what I need, but still insert the following scene, the costumes change. Ie every time you need to change? Sorry.

R
RagDoll 11.06.20

People tell me what thread a program on it from WMV to AVI remodel

V
Vivitektor 11.06.20

Three of the actors must remain in the same, I have so, and other constantly changing accounts.

-
-BARALGIN- 11.06.20

And I have why its voice is not saved and it is very quiet

g
griva83 11.06.20

NAROD voice did not get HELP (he Writes that the game does not support WAV)

R
RagDoll 11.06.20

I have the same garbage can not decode these files, because the type is not supported by the game, what the hell