3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pohuenix 11.06.20 09:48 pm

Steam Controller (Need for Speed (2015))

Choate, I can not find a proper layout for this controller! How to make it play classically like Joey from Xbox for example?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AL5 11.06.20

Pohuenix
In templates, choose your gamepad and all.
The idea should work, if there's interference in the management of a computer delete all button, they may cause interference in the left games (not you)

PS.
How long have you bought it? Here I am 5 days roughly understood everything now seems good.
But still what the crap happens sometimes.

And yet, you also half hour setting for the game is stored? (On the server)

P
Pohuenix 11.06.20

AL5
Received it on January 21, the pattern was to put just after tied the game for steam, but the triggers still don't work, sees the keyboard.
I mean, when your template is loaded on the server? If so, have not tried, to use other people's.

A
AL5 11.06.20

Pohuenix
You're in some sort of game set up? Then you probably only practice will help. Try to look what's on the triggers is, maybe there is nothing configured. The configs need to check for sure.

A
AL5 11.06.20

Pohuenix
I repeat the most important:
...in the management of a computer delete all button, they may cause interference in the left games (not you)

P
Pohuenix 11.06.20

AL5
There is one type of custom settings for this game, but it says that you need to remove/disable 2 some of option, I do not understand

A
AL5 11.06.20

Pohuenix
I do not advise to take other people's settings. Simply download from template controller, the most common,
and there if you need to change.

P
Pohuenix 11.06.20

AL5
not all games there, you can quickly tune to himself) I was surprised from the diversity of human preferences on the same Pass of exiles! There's some really awesome layouts!

A
AL5 11.06.20

Pohuenix
There are of course, but better than himself, will not do.