3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eduard Peshnoy 17.10.19 10:13 pm

Not work fashion with correct installation (Fallout 4)

Installed mods using NEXUS all the rules and says go and nifiga not work tell me what to do
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleksandrFedorov 17.10.19

Same crap, tormented, eventually scored the pin, the advice that we give is not a ride, similar questions on the forum hundreds climb might work, but of all the possible Varick I personally did not help not one

L
Luka_gg 17.10.19

AleksandrFedorov
Edward Successful
There is an option. Also did everything according to instructions, but did not go. So now mods can connect in the main menu (under the modification, press T - boot order). To fashion worked, still need to put a sign * (asterisk, or I don't know how this sign is called) in front of each mod in plugins.txt . (which is in users/ name/AppData/ Local/Fallout4. Then I it worked.
Screen Plagin.txt
Good luck helped me.

A
AleksandrFedorov 17.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
Well, I did not this masterpiece to spend the money and used the torrents, in the menu there is no raslila, and the thing with the asterisks in txt I did not help, tried

M
Mag Otshelnik 17.10.19

Carefully read the description, README and requirements.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 17.10.19

In the folder where the saves files are Fallout4, Fallout4Custom, Fallout4Prefs.

In Fallout4Custom should be this section:
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
In Fallout4Prefs this:
[Launcher]
uLastAspectRatio=1
bEnableFileSelection=1

All three files should be read only. Otherwise, all changes made to the mod Manager when you start the game to be rolled back and the fashion will not boot.

n
nestrbob 17.10.19

Support stars in Plagin.txt. After you install v1.5.157 I also lost installed mods and only residency stars returned them to the place.
Spoiler

R
Raibow Bitard 17.10.19

Passionately plus with the theme from the stars.

m
mr.sayapov 17.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
This is what is shown in the screenshot I wrote esm is not present.
Put a * before the name of fashion esm. It worked!!!
Why then is reset the display settings of the titles of the dialogues and chatter of the NPCs!!!???

P
Pepin3d 17.10.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
nonsense

m
mr.sayapov 17.10.19

nestrbob
+ edit the files described in the post above.
To me it ALL helped! But there is a problem of compatibility mods.
This is a mod on the scene from the Gazebo and Homemaker. In General, Besedino killed other LDK LDK.
Who knows what is the reason and is There a patch???

m
mafia 2 forevor 17.10.19

Thank you , me personally, his method helped !

A
Aleksey Enyutin 17.10.19

mr.sayapov wrote:
Who knows what is the reason and is There a patch???
Have to wait for the fix HomeMaker'and this HomeMaker is compatible with Wasteland Workshop and Far Harbor

m
mr.sayapov 17.10.19

Alex Anytin
Could you tell me the version?. In Russian.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 17.10.19

mr.sayapov wrote:
Could you tell me the version?. In Russian.
Version 1.35. Where to get Russian do not know, because take the nexus and translate for himself.
However, if necessary, I can translate and share, but not in public.

For the translation of 1.35 I not been taken yet, because while Fallout abandoned - there are other games )

D
Dzhon Hokkins 17.10.19

Hello To All ) .Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
I like this recipe helps only in Fallout . ini General . To Custom does not work .

S
ShuriKx C 17.10.19

with these revisions, the Ira is not + the music(((((

d
diman_uzi3000 17.10.19

Wildest and passionately plus. These edits start fashion. Thank you so much

T
Thomas Sandiego2 17.10.19

I lost mods when I start the game says there are no materials for the following mods what to do? Shake normally through the mod Manager when I uninstalled the one mod started these dances. Also if you put the asterisk in plugins removed a tick in the Manager and if you tick include and plugins read only there in addition to fallout esm 4 nothing!

K
Kumkum 17.10.19

ShuriKx C
So to put in the. ini read-only? Other experts have read check so as not to tick read-only
Put a tick in the read only start the game-not working out-no ticks-someone takes off :))

A
Ave9 17.10.19

None of the above did not help, from the game menu item modifications available. Fashion added to the data folder, and found in plugins and nothing.