3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 11.06.20 09:48 pm

My idea of a port of the game on the PC in a controlled environment (Until Dawn)

I recently became interested in this game,and started watching its passage,as they do not have the console.And almost immediately, I met with the problem that the game is nonlinear,and the works often chooses all the wrong options that I would choose.In fact, this problem is typical for all non-linear console games.So that's what gave me the idea.Based on the YouTube channel like UntildawnPC and there about to build such a structure-first download the first movie of the passage,preferably maximum silent,then at the time of the first select to finish the video two links annotation like Solution 1 Solution 2.They will lead on the video that appears in the game in the relevant decision.But in my idea there is one dark spot-how to implement long-term consequences of any election,and as a result passage to one of the endings?
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

to buy the console. buy digital charge kintz capture
grab kintz passing game in all possible ways
index kintz slicing
next, peck-peck take advantage of such garbage which voschem menu DVD Blu ray discs animated
buy the Blu-ray tasty torch for him
record of Tuta variable slot passage and to seal around the pitch the world a favor, peck-peck-peck
and the disk image give tirante

A
Atlante 11.06.20

So some are ALREADY doing to make the way you imagined it should in a short time to complete the game from 6 to 18 times. Conclusion? A team of 5-6 people on one channel, all are on exactly the schedule, etc.

N
No more drugs... 11.06.20

Such PC gaming