3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro-rock69 11.06.20 09:49 pm

How to remove bag? (Watch_Dogs 2)

Me one annoying dangling behind gg bag?
Can someone tell me the way to remove it? Maybe some mod?
Well, if you tell me how to substitute a monkey for the white man, is just perfect.
27 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igroman 1 11.06.20

Dude if you are so annoying game, why you play it?

A
Aleksey Hvesko 11.06.20

Okay bag, glasses at least you can shoot?

S
Strimline 11.06.20

Alexey Hocico
glasses exactly can be removed

A
Aleksey Hvesko 11.06.20

Strimline
If you can tell, I would be grateful. In the wardrobe can not be removed, in stores too

J
JokeCorp 11.06.20

Strimline
And anything that he has weak vision without glasses and can hardly see...
Pro-rock69
And anything that got in his bag is his laptop?
Sanchez word, nonsense some suffering... the Mod even if it's all clear it will be complete nonsense, hard of seeing GG pulls a laptop out of thin air, it won't get irritating? :D

A
Aleksey Hvesko 11.06.20

JokeCorp
And anything that, for example, the dark aviators that you can wear, there is no diopter. And as he then, with my poor eyesight they go?)

B
Black.Card 11.06.20

Then at the same time his pants and underpants off, too.

N
Nurp 11.06.20

Alexey Hocico
lenses

A
Aleksey Hvesko 11.06.20

Nurp
Then glasses not needed)
And they are not to remove

S
Strimline 11.06.20

Alexey Hocico
I'm a fool. confused. the cap can be removed, and points how to remove identity I found

F
FreeSamuR3 11.06.20

In the wardrobe you can when you select points to remove them without clicking the points icon . And shop when choosing glasses, in my opinion ,too, but not the fact ,I do not remember.

A
Aleksey Hvesko 11.06.20

FreeSamuR3
In the wardrobe there is an icon in front of the caps to remove the headpiece. Glasses do not have this, maybe not immediately available?
Can screen please?

J
JokeCorp 11.06.20

Alexey Hocico wrote:
JokeCorp
And anything that, for example, the dark aviators that you can wear, there is no diopter. And as he then, with my poor eyesight they go?)
This is done to glasses biker came along, and that's just for non-fans of ordinary glasses for vision. The idea it still does not violate our GG without glasses difficulty seeing.

J
JokeCorp 11.06.20

FreeSamuR3
No, to remove points in the game you can not...

F
FreeSamuR3 11.06.20

JokeCorp
May be confused with cap and hats. The time will come check in. If misled, sorry.

S
Skinny_Vamp 11.06.20

It is not in the vision, he's a hipster that wears glasses.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 11.06.20

Pro-rock69
delete and no problems

P
Pro-rock69 11.06.20

Igroman 1
Location infa that irritates me the game?
JokeCorp
You came here to write that I suffer nonsense? Thank you, I can analyze their behavior. And in the case - does not bother anyone that he had pockets Packed several trunks (the same as SVD), one easily gets a hefty (though folded) drone, so that nonsense You suffer, leaving ridiculous comments.
Black.Card
Thank you, these desires I have. If You have them, create a separate topic.
Disaire
The question was how to remove the bag. Have you read it?
Disaire wrote:
If so, you wrote an incoherent nonsense.

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

Pro-rock69
In GTA gg granotomet of zapazuhi got about hundreds of other games, I generally keep quiet. And about the bag XS - but it is evident that while these mods are not.

P
Pro-rock69 11.06.20

Protocol10
Can someone just book per person will vary. Completely. Judging by the reviews on steam, many are waiting for such a mod.