3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koteyko Leopold 17.10.19 10:13 pm

The Inscription "Not Available" (Beyond: Two Souls)

A few hours ago, Epic Games has a free demo version of Beyond: Two Souls. Took a few attempts to add to the library, was the constant error because of the dampness of the store. One of them did not like that I have not added the payment details. The demo is free, but the store doesn't get it. So Epic Games. ? Not the essence, with 100500+ attempts, managed to grab the game but in the end, faced with another problem. The library States that the game is unavailable.

Another bug curve store shorter. There are options on how to run the beta or not and have to wait for the release?
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 17.10.19

Mike Farley Leopold
Re-launch the client

d
dilat 17.10.19

SonyK.
Be. There was a similar canoe with Heavy Rain. Exactly as it is now. Restarting helped

d
dilat 17.10.19

SonyK.
Try to reinstall itself EGS. Such problems as you have but not available, is not met, but it was solved as I described above

K
Koteyko Leopold 17.10.19

Thanks for the replies, restarting helps.
Spoiler

V
Vladislav Pozdnyakov 17.10.19

Do not run the demo of Beyond: Two Souls Server is currently unavailable. Check the connection to the network. (Epic Games Launcher). High-speed network works, Fortnite starts. What could be the reason? Same problem with Heavy Rain DEMO