3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 11.06.20 09:49 pm

where did Daria mouse augmentation Titan???spoilers (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

if this Daria mouse Sagrada in the quest last harvest then it includes this abuse on themselves very much like Jensen's augmentation of Titan! where did this mouse scolding her only made brains and all?or that what I understand??
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 11.06.20

Scattered boy
apparently not only.

S
Scattered boy 11.06.20

Sprintin
well then I wonder where and why her and for what??.If it is the type says that this augmentation with brains she is pure she decided to put what for her Titan?

K
Krutoff 11.06.20

She is the daughter of Orlova, who did this to Jensen

S
Scattered boy 11.06.20

Krutoff
then it turns out that she's also agenda the Illuminati then it's understandable.I thought that it was necessary to nafig yokosite in kanalizacii but sorry

N
NPhysicist 11.06.20

Scattered boy
Go back to the apartment Orlov and re-read his post - there is a letter from Dr. Cipry. They worked together in the Tai Yong Medical, including on this project. Here at Daria and began experimental augmentation from Orlov.

No, it is not the agent, and, moreover, is not the daughter of Orlova.

S
Scattered boy 11.06.20

NPhysicist
and I think that mouse is the agent of the Illuminati.When Jensen was talking with this ciproi in the quest about the yield the same to him he said something about all these experimenty that gash new brain did more than jailers checked. Or maybe the mouse and zavernuli she was sitting in jail and her gash new brain and sent to follow Jensen's no wonder that she's in his house lives next to the type of prismatrivat to him. And the fact that her murder had drawn it may, like the side from the brain of a maniac.And that Cyprus can also on the Illuminati works in short is a lot of unknown

K
Klon6969 11.06.20

NPhysicist
The daughter, in her apartment there is a Communicator, where the doctors Cipro she tells about it.

B
Bard Lyutik 11.06.20

Partly agree with the previous post. The jaw dropped when you try to open the grate behind Mouse detective Tortuga, I beheld as a Mouse is covered by this armor-piercing shell. Oh wow a Mouse. How many AUGI it sewn there. Things took a very interesting turn and I decided to go back to the apartment to Orlov, in the mouse house and all again thoroughly. So, in the correspondence of Madame photographer and Orlova, she asked carefully"to follow the girl. Not for whether the Mouse had in mind? Perhaps Orlov was in Prague just on the issue of care for the Mouse or how it does its work. If the Mouse is just cleaned the objectionable part of the Illuminati people. Murdered journalist Angela was opposed to guy Perry, who decried the AUGI and prevented him. At the command of the Illuminati, the Mouse could just deal with it so as not to interfere with Perry to conduct subversive activities against the AUGI. And the story about her brain handled the thoughts of a serial killer, not a feeble cover-up, by the way. If it opens, everything can be blamed on these same side effects of a maniac. At the same time she could keep an eye on Adam, no wonder we have several times poked his nose in the fact that they are neighbors. And augmentation both of them from one doctor Orlov, it is the actual fact

B
Beirut 11.06.20

Do not try to find a dark cat in a dark room, especially if it's not there...........

Same question for erence or the old man at the end of the game they managed to get out of the Golem,
as in the song:
Again ran out on me last train
I again sleepers the sleepers
Go home out of habit

N
NPhysicist 11.06.20

Klon6969
Throw the screen this text - twice shmonali her apartment before the quest and during the quest, never seen anything like it. From Dr. a letter appears on her computer, but nothing about the relationship there.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 11.06.20

and at the end of the game, you did not see that even the usual guards had augmentation Titan? I sahril of the robot for protection and went nuts.
It seems to me that there is no sense and stupid by default, all bots added chips like Jensen.

H
Hroft23 11.06.20

IBM_d3m1urg the point is, they all partied on the basis of GARM, where he was in charge of the eagles where probably trained terrorists to perform operations. When there you pass by, you see shooting ranges, polygons, obstacle course, well, a lot of information on the computer. Hence they might be all those augmentation, which appeared at Jensen. Marchenko also won the Titan chasing, though he has a particular yellowish what that was.

H
Hroft23 11.06.20

NPhysicist About the relationship and there is nothing, the Mouse apparently ran away from observers and pranks. And Orlov ordered Cyprus solve the problem and cut the Mouse on occasion. What Cyprus swears by Orlov that while the experiment was under his control - everything went fine, since well as Orlov took his patient (Dashka), all came to these tragic consequences.

K
Klon6969 11.06.20

NPhysicist
Here
Spoiler

S
Scattered boy 11.06.20

Klon6969
damn and I nezahodil and this Secretary can write in what place he was there in the apartment is?

K
Klon6969 11.06.20

Scattered boy
I don't remember exactly, either in her apartment or when it was cut down, actually, with her pockets

m
medivh25 11.06.20

here is meant, not blood relationship, but simply that it is the brainchild of Orlov, navickaya modifications