3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodya Pavuk 11.06.20 09:49 pm

The tutorial for the texture of the suit (Spider-Man 2: The Game)

Hi ! a very long time I wasn't doing anything, but are trying to slowly come back, and not only I was able to do skins for this game want to explain what does each part of the texture of the costume in the game, for most it will be very difficult to understand, but I have long happened, and let's start :

Figure 1 is responsible for the inside of the palm, 2 for external, 3 that we have the lower part of the legs from the side (but not the foot, it is under number 9, do not confuse), 4 she's in back and 6 in front, but 5 is the beginning of the thumb. 7 is texture units all fingers (and large) 8 it under the neck, over the back, but everything else I've signed, even where the hand and bottom of Carlucci, this is the place where, in the drawing process of the skin can draw the web shooters, because the hand cranks neukrug, but the right part is the leg from the side, Yes, Yes, where zelenenkie glow, and a belt over it is responsible for both the back and the front.
Phew, I hope I made everything clear in my experience, and now anyone who wants to try to do iskusstv in this game will be much easier.
Thank you for your attention and good luck !
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mike Gens 11.06.20

superheroes forever
Pretty detail. Educational is for beginners

S
SSlashur 11.06.20

Listen and do all the costumes tutorial or tell me how you define where that is,but you better get a splint on the game spider man friend or foe!

B
Bodya Pavuk 11.06.20

Mike Gens
Thank you ! On it and hope

B
Bodya Pavuk 11.06.20

SSlashur
The fact is that in this game, 1 suit, how to define, too, then you do, and friend or foe have simply not figured out, then you do, but how to define, very simply, look like piece of costume on the texture

S
SSlashur 11.06.20

superheroes forever
well it is time to do the tutorial)

s
solaris8611 11.06.20

superheroes forever
Thanks cool description!

s
solaris8611 11.06.20

superheroes forever
Spider-Man ; The Movie (GG) can also paint the details?

B
Bodya Pavuk 11.06.20

solaris project
Thank you, of course ! Just that soon it will download, and everything is so easy

B
Bodya Pavuk 11.06.20

SSlashur
OK, sure !