3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andy1051 17.10.19 10:13 pm

Brake rollers (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Tell me who knows. I have on the SSD are two systems svezhepokrashennye 10 and 7. Game on CDM, respectively. Like all netframwork and visualc++ set. K-Lite codec pack too. The wood is fresh, but - and 10, and 7, the roller entrance (where the ship, like interrogation or whatever) incredibly slow. Direct slideshow what. Then, if you skip a movie, like to play quite quickly. But the whole joke. On CDM is 7 which is 6 years old, so there's the Intro (where's the ship, like interrogation or whatever) is played normally. Maybe I'm on the new system did not put something? why? Generally can not doperet what is the reason. Someone can have which versions? Sinkin the same city on new systems is fine and the rollers are too direct XS why....
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skyscrew 17.10.19

I don't trust top ten

H
Hulk Crsiston 17.10.19

andy1051
PC,fps,system requirements? need more information!

a
andy1051 17.10.19

Why. I can not clearly written, but it all happens on a SINGLE PC. I.e. I switched to SSD (put two types 7 and 10), but the games themselves remained at CDM. On CDM also left the old Windows 7 here. So - if I load 7 or 10 installed on the SSD and run the game - there are friezes. And if you loaded an old 7 that is left on the HDD and run the game, then everything is fine, braking is not.

S
Skyscrew 17.10.19

andy1051
Aha, from this we can conclude that the problem is SSD? and I do not understand your configuration, why so much Windows? maybe just SSD not withstand two OSes may conflict in SSD between the two OSes is possible in the process of installing the two OSes on SSD, something went wrong. To do so, the seven leave on CDM and seven with SSD take.

D
Dogmit 17.10.19

Skyscrew
I don't trust top ten

so imagine about people like you

S
Subaru MotorSports 17.10.19

andy1051
I once installed a set of codecs, some games stopped running.

Reinstall Windows suggest Windows 10 LTSC 2019, install the software which offers the game, instead of a set of codecs, I use media player with built-in codecs VLC.

M
Marsj 17.10.19

Option: the properties of star wars battlefront II, compatibility mode to W7 or W8.

Skyscrew
In vain. The time will come and you will understand that the choice is not.

a
andy1051 17.10.19

So I say, on 7-ke, which is installed on the SSD so the rollers slow down. What's interesting - when the brakes of the rollers percents are loaded on 100%, video card at about%. But the problem is not hardware because on the 7-ke is installed on HDD the rollers do not inhibit.
I think I have something not installed it on the new system.... can't understand why....

S
Skyscrew 17.10.19

Dogma
well I didn't say I don't trust)) yet do not trust, seven still holds relevance.

S
Skyscrew 17.10.19

Marsj
Yes, I understand it of course, but it is still possible to sit on the seven, I'd rather sit.

M
Marsj 17.10.19

andy1051
What percent? Percent not cope (the processor is not able to load the graphics card).

R
RestlessDreams91 17.10.19

Skyscrew
To argue with the followers of the 10s is don't waste your time) brainwashing дх12 did the trick, another thing is that it is useless from the word at all)

a
andy1051 17.10.19

On seven which is on the SSD the CPU can not cope, and on seven installed on a HDD cope? The matter is not in gland. XS what it is...