3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denxxi 11.06.20 09:51 pm

Need help or advice on network game (FIFA 17)

Guys, I play FIFу on the clave (the joystick is not used in any way), prompt; in multiplayer games (seasons) start to play against them and my players (especially flanking) do not support the attack at all!!! In turn, the opponent fly as much as 5-7 people ahead. My just standing there. In the settings tactics put on and support in attack, and speed, etc.
What is the reason??
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 11.06.20

denxxi
during the game you can change tactics from bus to super attacks on the joystick, it is selected a cross. on the keyboard, probably on the numeric keypad (which numpad)
when you choose super attack - in the attack, even defenders go. and the fact that you're in the settings, did a little bit more. If you delve, the behavior of each player to adjust the attack and the defense (including the behavior of the wingers)

O
Osetin15RSO 11.06.20

Go to the channel Mozz Fifa and there tactics look

d
denxxi 11.06.20

Supertaco include right at the start of the match, players also separately configured (the behavior for attack and defense). It does not help anything. Just what the left wing that the right stand still and watch as I with the ball run past them. Just trouble... ars-fc

G
Gothic500 11.06.20

denxxi
where is the clave?