3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xoen 11.06.20 09:51 pm

The Golden (How to Survive 2)

Put in open place, fence spikes (the first radius) and rotating (2 radius). This is enough for a peaceful passing.
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Homikator 11.06.20

I have a weird thing going on, decided the second wave pass, made fences, and zombies them with a single blow to break, as with buildings, what the hell?

K
KilimanJaro 11.06.20

But I do wonder if the tower at one end of the map , and camp in another, when you call, zombies are attacking the tower and the camp ? (My rig is in the camp of the followers of Kovac, I think there great , but close followers to spawn zombies during a call, wave)

x
xoen 11.06.20

KilimanJaro
Will shove to the tower where she stood.
Zombaki will raspada constantly and no matter where it is.

To find the cubicle with one entrance, the fence, the spikes in front of him, then spinning is the best option.
Fortunately through the hopper can be portitsa quickly.

A good nook is at the top left.

K
KilimanJaro 11.06.20

xoen
This is where the camp followers Kovac's or higher ?

x
xoen 11.06.20

KilimanJaro
Sensitive below the camp followers Kovac. Just where the entrance to the bunker. There can be great to stick a turret.

K
Kaylet 11.06.20

I don't know, put the rig straight in my camp, start a task first wave, went a report as if the wave went, but no one else! it is shown how the damage to the camp, popping labels such as - the tower is destroyed, chest destroyed, etc., but all integer and not a single zombie... what is this bug??