3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E-601 11.06.20 09:51 pm

The consequences of killing all the settlers in the settlements (Fallout 4)

I have 2 reasons to do THIS:
1 to Improve the relationship with Strong. The genocide of civilians he likes to see you 2... and more important to destroy the unwanted settlement. I have it on a number of reasons. The Preston gives a very assignment help, they need to be protected, the falling level of happiness, etc. For a couple of units Toshka, corn and muthafucka they produce is not worth much to bother. Some can't even move. They are tightly tied to their locations...
Whatever the reason I'm wondering that, will this affect anything? Other settlement, city, NPC, story personage, supposedly the same Preston Garvey? Finally on that either? Or health to destroy and then populate butdo would be nothing and not exist?!
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel 11.06.20

well, Todd Howard said that you can do in the game anything here and use this opportunity..

B
Basil44 11.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
on one of the farms happiness fell to 28%. it would seem not zero, but...
this settlement is not friendly. what to do? to kill everyone? why? there are 26 digging...
included God mode, sent all the settlers on other farms, were two - the settler cannot leave the settlement...
had wanted these two owners (not all are 26 Baku Commissars), and all the settlement stripped, you can populate again...

PS. Preston never spoke. and Yes, the cleaned out without witnesses, that is without companions. so, too, do not blather...
Zzy and Yes, to destroy the village, why? get your settlers, take the lighthouse, but a settlement is your sanctuary where you can escape from enemies (turrets), to spend the night (bed and house), to repair, to pump (workbenches) to throw a swag (workshop)....

Y
Yczh-Kazym 11.06.20

Destroyed repeatedly. Those are populated initially and passed into the hands of the player after some help to them. In such settlements usually immediately begins to fall the level of happiness and after a while there are reports that, say, people suffer and can leave if they don't sew mattresses and stick a couple of speakers. Then take your hook (or a knife - the mood) - and graduated from the torment of these bums in the best tradition of horror movies of the 80s.
Nothing, as a rule, after it has not changed.

M
MrGURAM76 11.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
People with these settlements not for Toshka working, and for fun ) I'm almost all the settlements inhabited, fashion allow you not to run to their defense at a normal level of defence. Gavrilo, you can plug the mod or just passing suratku. Now going to settle all the Commonwealth. Everywhere poke small settlements/outlets 3-5 snouts. Now, certainly there is a significant impact on the Commonwealth GG )))
And to smooth out settlements that would then re-populate ....... 0_0

B
Basil44 11.06.20

Rakszas
Jezebel was right to help people - that's 25% efficiency (all same dies), soak - 100% efficiency :)))

E
E-601 11.06.20

Basil44
Rakszas
Clear, will have to try. Just in predidushih games was Karma. Good karma - you love and helps. Bad karma - you hate and try to kill. She even influenced the plot it seems.

E
EMPs 11.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
To destroy and then repopulate? So you determine what you need. Take all the roots, the people on long waiting

Karma in past games were, but because there was no system of settlements, you just helped someone or Vice versa. Then you, like calling you Preston, General - with all the consequences.

E
E-601 11.06.20

MrGURAM76
Yes, they are in truth is possible to sense. Through Torgovye counters for example. In the future I will develop this area. But now all this extra work. And from all the excess eliminating the need :)

E
EMPs 11.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
The extra work? I put a couple of beds, food in most settlements their own, and even give you. What way?

M
MrGURAM76 11.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
When GG shake to a certain level, depends on the mode of the game, then he has nothing. Neither the merchants, nor doctors, nor cover. The number just go beyond reasonable.

L
LordRegent303 11.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
Can destroy, nor is not affected

C
CEMENTATOR 11.06.20

I would also question about blacks understand, but just because? Most likely, it won't on something out there, and the mentality to do such. Somewhere stored in the subconscious, and then years to forty investigators in the pit garage it will have human remains scraped from the mortar.
Yes, go ahead, it's just a game. If only mother from the sneaker managed to Dodge next time.

B
Basil44 11.06.20

L|EMEHTATOP
interesting to hear about the mortar from COMENTATOR... you have a garage there? :)

E
E-601 11.06.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Like you said friend, this is just a game. I understand that these characters are 0 and 1 was created by someone. A lot of 0 and 1. I'm not saying that the game is not able to immerse the player, to convey feelings and emotions. But this does not mean that if I do something in the game and in real life can or your going to do it.
Oh, and I'm not a racist. So against blacks have nothing. To judge people by skin color is at least stupid...

A
Anzhelika04 11.06.20

Only the Station for Stripping the Oberland is the perfect place( in the middle of the map) for the base hero.And then only because these two sisters, wives or who they're friend - friend not to move. Though in fact absolutely useless NPCs with stupid quest with povtorjalka.

A
Atay Wolverine 11.06.20

Yes, you guys are maniacs.

Z
Zefos 11.06.20

I just cleaned the Alliance, even if it's been a quest for him.
The location is extremely unfortunate, a small ceiling for the construction of low, even the turret on the roof of the house not to put.
NPCs die like flies, when the attack ran out from behind walls and attack enemies with his bare hands and without armor.
Yes, the script does not work on the transfer of objects, HE will always be a stranger in this village, even if you have access to the bench.
Therefore, everyone in the Alliance should be killed, regardless of the quest, and the settlement must remain empty.
I'm not evil, and developed the game.

B
Basil44 11.06.20

Zefos
I politely go to the Alliance, buy legendary from the seller, cross the river and free Sinta Amelia in the Complex. then come back to the Alliance, and with a pure heart urine zagrustila all residents. then dismantled and removed in the Alliance all (including the gate), leaving only the walls and benches for turrets. then build all again, and 10-15 residents quite comfortable removed.

Z
Zolotko555 11.06.20

Basil44
And why would gates say? I like that they close themselves....I do all the same but don't come apart the settlers live in ...no one dies ,protection put your ...in my entire game not a single settler is not dead....even if in the beginning I still have someone under the hand accidentally fell I did immediately rollback...so everything is alive

B
Basil44 11.06.20

Золотко555
so you have the gate key is, and settlers... and from home too.
by the way, vanilla house Alliance is the best replacement for the house of the Alliance from this mod - http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_doma_senkchuari_i_rabochie_dvuspalnye_krovati-144933/