3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AMT Hardballer 11.06.20 09:52 pm

Poll: Your favorite weapon in the game? (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

Write what weapon in the game you use most and why.
285 Comments
Sort by:
G
GO-shnik 11.06.20

Interestingly, the same happens in this case in real life?

M
Mr.DE-ATH 11.06.20

My favorite gun it's
pix.PlayGround.ru

K
Klimushka 11.06.20

Yeah, beautiful, I like this identity thing.
2Сержант Jackson
And you try! Enlist in the Foreign Legion, wait until you to the thread will receive, will give the grenade launcher, and then try! Then I will unsubscribe as it

V
VerniteTrusy 11.06.20

From an RPG I'm all in shock ..
Anti-tank grenade launcher and a grenade flies up , flying thus terribly crooked..
Although the single I did not notice
M21 also ochem rifle mows much with 1 shot kill almost no one
the point that automatic..
Then infuriates the range of the shotguns I think or more than 10 steps fraction do not reach...?
And one more question may not Potema but what good is a perk sapper team?
After the mines and so you can see.. or not? Or they can be seen to become on the mini map?

K
Klimushka 11.06.20

With the first and second paragraph I agree completely, but that's about the shotgun... You think about it, if only in real life he was shot from no more 10 steps, nah he needs that would be? Go to the website world.guns, kind of like that, but finally on any gun website, read about drobany, interestingly written, and know all. And about mine I also disagree. those are the simply those who knows how to pose and present tarit mines. They give so that you finally are seen. This perk is especially useful to Find and to Destroy. There is a third if not more of the players take the mines, and there are minefields, the bitch. Have me on 2 private classes this perk is, you're so vain.

K
Klimushka 11.06.20

...When firing buckshot or buckshot effective range is not more than 50-70 meters, ...
Taken from world.guns.ru so that's something! So in the game drobach severely weakened

T
T0MAHAWK 11.06.20

The RAP and the P-90 rocks!

[
[0808] 11.06.20

in multiplayer, sniper rifles,because I play only sniper,but in the storyline,assault rifles

S
SBGAlbatros 11.06.20

Kalash, P90, SVD, M24 with Glushak, Г36С

P
Prosto Player 11.06.20

AK,G3

G
GO-shnik 11.06.20

Klimoski, well, such a possibility I probably will soon predstavio (Georgians quite brazen).

l
ladykiller69 11.06.20

Georgians, and we...

S
SeriX 11.06.20

And I like many things! Lately the sounds of G36+Dragunov.
But I try not to use the grenade launcher and the RPG, this weapon is for noobs.

N
Niko Velic 11.06.20

Gun Е60М4 optics-the rate of fire and recoil is small, and damage is decent.

F
FizzaRum 11.06.20

favorite:-) I laugh! If shoots or colitis and cuts so great:-) I personally more likely the M9 and the Desert Eagle 0.50 to Gold well, still love the MP5 M14 Yes.

[
[rep]Timber 11.06.20

Favorite knife:D

And so fight with:
1.M16A4
2.SVD
3.MP-5
4.Uzi
5.Desert Eagle

And 1 -: LAMER need to teach players to respect, and cheaters wet from the toilet...People do not drive the demon...the Martyr and Podstvol - it Lamerstvo. I was too, but taught...Vote: kick [rep]Timber 7:2. Vote passed/

F
FizzaRum 11.06.20

by the way in reality from a direct hit from podstvol the following occurs : in the body after exposure remains a hole 10 to 20 cm from the charred edges of the meat and tissues ( ie skin), roughly ellipsoid shape.

F
FizzaRum 11.06.20

RPG not so nubstvo, but it's not fair to people with small arms. But then to charge into the machine guns, armor-piercing bullets identity is a bit wrong.:-)

B
Beshenyy_Ogurec 11.06.20

Gg a favorite fact that PAM'e have but favori:
1)AK-74U+ Glushak
2)M40 A4(who did not come up the first sniper rifle)
3)AK-47
4)RAP
5)M16 + Collimator

G
GH-3Z9 11.06.20

My favorite guns in CoD4 (single player):
AK47 + GP+Glushak.
M4 SOPMOD.
M21 + Glushak.
RAP.
Desert Eagle.

Well, in the network, the identity thing,but Kalash is more like it.He through walls all break through!!!