3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PROhvost_13 17.10.19 10:14 pm

Incorrect display of the markers on the map of the PIP-boy. (Fallout 4)

Ask the experts to help:recently, the game has a bug with incorrect display of all labels on the map.Most of them,for example Sanctuary or castle moved over the play area. Although if you make a quick movement,the character appears where it should. Labels,by the way,not scattered randomly. Looks like the projection with labels increased significantly,and the map remained in the same size.
The game is the pirated version,recently updated to 1.10.26 Tablet CODEX
A lot of mods,about two hundred.Was turned off,was prepollical,demolished them,used sorters NMM and LOOT,cleaned latest the saves,loaded the first,launched the game through NMM and just F4SE,nothing helps.

10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 17.10.19

PROhvost_13
Worth a try to demolish all of the folders Interface. And better cut out and keep ...
Grandmother did not go - blame fashion for the amendment or Supplement of the map ... a Clear conflict. Among them we should look for.

P
PROhvost_13 17.10.19

Fashion is to blame no doubt,but the game Oh, how I want to start from scratch.
The entire folder interface bore. Even .ini files in the folder with the saves, nothing.
That's just a conflict with it,can't understand. Sitting with all these mod have been playing for months,everything was fine.
Set a couple new and updated to the new version and then it started.

N
Nukemall 17.10.19

PROhvost_13
Why start from scratch? You can just reinstall the game saving saves.

s
saturn7774 17.10.19

PROhvost_13
PROhvost_13 wrote:
Set a couple new and updated to the new version and then it started.
It is in this, too, can be the reason ... I had recently a similar case.
I updated one mod to the latest version and then the crashing started when you try to open the PIP-boy or card. May not be a compatible version of the mod, so version of the game.

It may be useful to roll back the updates mods to the versions that were previously installed.

s
saturn7774 17.10.19

You can just reinstall the game saving saves.
It is likely, with the same set of mods, the game will give the same bug with the map, and maybe new add ... :-)

Sin is the last in the queue install.

C
CHADREX 17.10.19

Where you downloaded the mod, should be an esp file that fixes this. To remove the mod, you need to delete the textures in the folders of the game.

w
websot 17.10.19

PROhvost_13
Delete the game and reinstall again, you save Saves the game to a fresh start. If Steam version, your saves to the cloud continues, as far as I know.

B
Bender_175 17.10.19

Mod on the map put the last one in the download in nmm.

n
nibelungoff 17.10.19

saturn7774
thank you.
helped to delete all files in a folder Interface.
normal display token returned on a color map third-party fashion.

s
saturn7774 17.10.19

nibelungoff
Well, I'm glad ... :-)
I was there in the hand-drawn map stuck, remember ... And fucking around in the game ...