3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prokop4ik 11.06.20 09:55 pm

Xbox 360 Slim

Heard that if you flash the Box slim, it breaks down when you run pirate games. Is this true? And generally chew everything related firmware Xbox 360 Slim.
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 11.06.20

Nothing breaks down.

1. After flashing you lose the warranty (total warranty 3 years for the red lights of death, that is, the combustion of the console): broken - throw out the trash or fix for their money. When the red lights of death (combustion) to fix it makes no sense, can be directly in the trash.
2. Expected to ban the XBox Live service.
3. After you install the dashboards that remove the custom firmware and put official, need not be sewn again. So either get the money or prosimy himself. This problem appeared recently, but it is.

H
HyperXStream 11.06.20

I do not know even a single case burn Sliema, where the 32nm process technology and excellent cooling, will burn unless its in a duvet to wrap up and day to play, and that is unlikely.

P
Prokop4ik 11.06.20

HyperXStream
You have what?
Expected to ban the XBox Live service.
Tobish, banned and so and so?

H
HyperXStream 11.06.20

Prokop4ik

What? Box Falcon Pro 60GB.

P
Prokop4ik 11.06.20

HyperXStream
And how long is he living with you? (Boxing)

D
Dropp 11.06.20

I have not heard that Slim was burning up.I had a case that he slightly glanced to the side and vents for heat were closed,played for two hours and everything was OK(although I have not quite the case because I have not embroidered)

H
HyperXStream 11.06.20

Prokop4ik

2008 release, 4th year going, so far everything is OK, ugh-ugh.

P
Prokop4ik 11.06.20

Last question - do you have it flashed?
And slim to the end rushed? Is normal?

H
HyperXStream 11.06.20

Prokop4ik

Stitched. Slim rushed to the end, sewed until all the drive, but Mikey's not asleep and constantly release new drive.

P
Prokop4ik 11.06.20

HyperXStream
Is that bad? What Dashboards and after each of its updates will have to flash the console again?

D
Dropp 11.06.20

Prokop4ik,If you really just to say that this is part of the interface and the DEA.functionality,and updated it by the way in December!

P
ProstoqYParen 11.06.20

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
To buy already cut and return warranty in case of breakage.There is always a way.
2 - for most games or not or uninteresting\is not needed,a simple multiplayer.

P
ProstoqYParen 11.06.20

Also the x key.

D
Dgesknchomlri 11.06.20

Hi all took hand slimco the owner said that the games were Zakhidova his friend on Josquin came and several hard 60 games all go without a disc how to put the game on hard via PC podskozhite?The console is not flashed.