3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stranjer8 11.06.20 09:55 pm

\"Your health at the end\" (Fallout 4)

Every fucking time when the health falls the game gets paused with the message your health has on the outcome. And it ALWAYS happens during the shootings, which distracted and die. As this message nafig disable?

PS. Off topic, but just boiling why the arbors, in all their fallout and elderscroll Ah-sah-speed conventional NPC walk more than the walk speed of the player? What's the damn meaning. It is certainly a trifle, but the sights and kick ass kills.
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.06.20

stranjer8
why get distracted and die
You are given the opportunity during a pause to use the stimulator , not to die .

g
grothex 11.06.20

PS. Off topic, but just boiling why the arbors, in all their fallout and elderscroll Ah-sah-speed conventional NPC walk more than the walk speed of the player? What's the damn meaning. It is certainly a trifle, but the sights and kick ass kills.

Z
Zolotko555 11.06.20

stranjer8
What are you doing during this pause? Let me guess sitting yelling at the gazebo...is quite possibly the mats...Yes?))) Quietly and quickly press the number 0 ...in the inventory to break dophilia to absolutise not probyvali? )
and Yes off topic, I fully agree the gg step slower ...but run faster))))

n
nikita2112 11.06.20

I have a GG goes faster NPCs. From the very beginning, when the first homeless people from Concord led.

M
MrGURAM76 11.06.20

Is that a feature? The slowing of time without perk. What I do not remember this 0_0

D
Devastatorrr 11.06.20

stranjer8
And unless it happens every time, not just once per game (when health is reduced for the first time)?
I just forgot how in fallout, because Skyrim is now in replay - and there was this message will only appear the very first time (reduce health). Because it infuriates me too, and indeed, often leads to death - and I always play until the first death - that I deliberately (in Skyrim) is selected in the beginning of the game - some half-dead wolf, and wait until he zakusaet me to such an extent that you will see this (stupid) message :) And then I kill him, and such messages I have climbs.