3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimano333 11.06.20 09:55 pm

A bug with the skill of \"acquired resistance\" - TOU reset to zero to 100 units. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello!
Help to solve a problem that was repeatedly seen on the forums, but specific solutions have not watched.

So, was playing on the second difficulty level and start new game+ on the third level of complexity. Changed some abilities swapped, causing the level of intoxication was dropped, falling to the original 100 units.

Of course, I used the "Acquired resistance" 3/3, allowing you to drink of the broth at the same time. Of course, had learned almost all the recipes, as a consequence, the herbalists practically nothing from no recipes.

Question: this is a bug or a glitch? What actions should try to fix the error? Was tips to move the skills places. Have not tried it. Whether there was at someone a similar problem and how you solve it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 11.06.20

here Galera, this game is not predictable, he wanted the quest does not take place, he wanted someone not dying, and wanted level reset, a classic, but the game goooooood

and yet I love this game Gg

D
DreamZed 11.06.20

The specific solution was given in such subject: reset skill points and/or to redraw the perks again.

w
walkris 11.06.20

helped me just to remove and put everything back

d
dimano333 11.06.20

DreamZed

such specific solutions in every second case, the answer was that helped. but thanks anyway, I'll try. just change the cell did not help me too, I have them in slots of mutation...

B
Bupycop 11.06.20

dimano333
Try to find 1 recipe

d
dimano333 11.06.20

Bupycop

tried, changed nothing, but the problem was solved. Was operatable skills in different slots, in parallel going to the backpack and checking - do not change the level of intoxication? At some point everything fell into place. So thank you all for your participation and assistance.

p
papinkiril 04.10.20

I just rearranged the perk and it worked. Thank you @DreamZed