3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Semikolenov 11.06.20 09:56 pm

Strongly shakes the trailer \"Severe Russia Baikal R4\" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

guys. tell me what to do. Strongly shakes the trailer. stab.trailer on the whole. and the office shakes. what can I do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
not me 11.06.20

Well, I have damage disabled. So From 20 to 50 on a bad road. And patience patience

o
oaoaoaoa 11.06.20

Sergey Semikolenov
Yeah I've had that situation in SR was a trailer-truck. This is due to the fact that MS have trailers increased suspension travel chassis, plus the developers (SCS) cut much physics trailers, so they have no shock absorbers.
I, for myself, the trailers put the suspension stroke 0.20 (default 0.12), and no such problem observed. It is, of course sausage for a while, but this is almost not noticeable.

Fix is not difficult:
1.Open the file fashion S. R. Baikal r4 HARD.scs archiver, for example WinRAR'om
2.Go on this way \def\vehicle\trailer\the name of the trailer\ and open the file chassis.sii with Notepad.
3.Looking for options residual_travel[] and change the value. To avoid the pendulum effect, it is necessary to put not more than 0.20. By default 0.12
Many trailers exhibited a value of 0.32 and 0.42, and that clobber their way.

By the way, if you are using the physics for this card, and the file of S. R. Baikal.r4 physics you need to do the same.

S
Sergey Semikolenov 11.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
physics is not in use. I have no such fashion S. R. Baikal r4 HARD.scs I rocked this is ETS 2 Severe Russia Baikal R4 1.26.x there is only 2 mod def Part 1 and Part 2 map

o
oaoaoaoa 11.06.20

Sergey Semikolenov
I am now on MS not playing. With 1.25 still hasn't updated, so I don't know which files in the new version.
In your case you need to open the archive. def, and after all, as I have described.

S
Sergey Semikolenov 11.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
thank you I will try

B
B.A.N. 11.06.20

You can remove all)))