3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 11.06.20 09:56 pm

The town of Novigrad had no lag. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As reached it lags like to be?
50 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 11.06.20

Does

I
Invisible Sun 11.06.20

Garry3Fingers
Why is it so?

k
kukava_d 11.06.20

AlexWhite_228
Iron is too weak

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

AlexWhite_228
Card guard on the release.Settings minimal?

C
CryteK 11.06.20

Eating for Loka percent,weak pulls,well the graphics card is not even playing

I
Invisible Sun 11.06.20

[Denis]
Average

I
Invisible Sun 11.06.20

CrytеK
What to upgrade?

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

AlexWhite_228
To offload the CPU the number of the Persians shut down.I also play on AMD,but I have a Phenom ll x4 [email protected]Ггц.У your cards VRAM is little to medium in Novigrad

I
Invisible Sun 11.06.20

[Denis]
Where to disable? Do not know. Clear settings, but where?

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

AlexWhite_228
And how do you average included if you do not remember where they are?There's also a number of characters to a minimum, it is necessary to put.And what is the resolution set?

I
Invisible Sun 11.06.20

[Denis]
Well, the permission for the monitor square. 1240х1024

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

AlexWhite_228

I
Invisible Sun 11.06.20

[Denis]
All. then check out, no lag, no time, and sleepy.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

AlexWhite_228
I'm not in a hurry.Play with the settings.You have little video memory for this game.But with your permission...I don't know if that's enough.Most likely you setup do not touch.By default the game may include features from Nvidia

P
Pro100 Endryu 11.06.20

AlexWhite_228
Lag due to the large number of NPCs and complex geometry

A
Albert De Hanter 11.06.20

Hmm... lag only in Novigrad? or everywhere?)

Z
Zefos 11.06.20

AlexWhite_228
I used to have an MSI GeForce GTX 650 played on 1366x768, minimum settings - there was an average of 25-30 fps, with small, short-term lags were also in Novigrad, the city is very large, in General, and logical.
Your card close to my old one, although there should be more to see from which company your GT 740, suddenly you have a miracle with GDDR3...
In any case, settings are all you need at a minimum to put, but if not help then reduce the screen resolution and play in window.

PS Another prog mem reduct you need to clean the RAM.

M
Mama Stiflera 11.06.20

Zefos wrote:settings are all you need at a minimum to put, but if not help then reduce the screen resolution and play in window
Some kind of masochism to play. Especially in the Witcher 3. It's like, watch some favorite movie as a-Cam (where instead of the sounds of coughing and blurred image interferes with someone's head), and even on the phone screen Alcatel.
So here then there are the haters of the Witcher, who played on the minimum salary, and even in the window

Z
Zefos 11.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Start with the fact that even on minimum settings the game shows good graphics, which many games still to grow.
At the time I played on a GTX 650, but even at minimum settings I ofigel from graphics, many games on medium-high such a schedule.
I started on the pirates, after 30 hours of play, bought a license, it played 190 hours and very happy with the purchase, though I was playing on minimum settings with 25-30 fps.
But after the game I was thinking about buying a video card and monitor, and eventually bought.
, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
Some kind of masochism to play.
Human selection is not very large with his video card, and 4 GB of RAM is not enough for the game.
There or settings to reduce or a graphics card to buy.
, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
So here then there are the haters of the Witcher, who played on the minimum salary, and even in the window
Do you think these people even run the game are unable or fps was unplayable, in any case, it's their problem, not the game. (Hate the game just for the fact that the computer is not pulled - funny.)

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

grab rather Triss and get out of this Novigrad