3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tulpan1 11.06.20 09:56 pm

Gamepad (Alone in the Dark (2008))

can't go on the pad-any suggestions?
54 Comments
Sort by:
r
rozil 11.06.20

Why not?

T
Tulpan1 11.06.20

went into settings-the mouse works,the keyboard is too,but the pad is only the beginning-press any key and select the controller and assign the buttons don't work.

S
SeN2008 11.06.20

When you enter the control options press the button to change key and in that window And click on the controller and it will go to the controller. So I went with Korobkin pad)

T
Tulpan1 11.06.20

Thrustmaster dual trigger-not transferred

r
rozil 11.06.20

Tell me the name of your pada.

y
yokii 11.06.20

Need pad oficialno supporting

b
bus730 11.06.20

damn !!! I also had troubles with the transition to pad,in the control settings started to press all the buttons of the pad and popped up the message: you want to go to the controller X-BOX 360 ? clicked Yes and everything !!! and in the options there is no choice !!!

T
Tulpan1 11.06.20

took a Gamepad Logitech WingMan Rumblepad 2 Gamepad-settings is immediately picked up-just not found the button-blinking-someone tell me?
and my seen does not support the Thrustmaster Dual Trigger 2-in-1

G
GaT [x] 11.06.20

To blink will need to click on the right stick. In General, if you have litsuha, install Adobe Reader and read the user guide. There and control for pada and for Claudia, and much more interesting.

12ALTruist94 11.06.20

And then I think of all litsuha who managed to play)

l
ledge 11.06.20

People pliz send on soap [email protected] saves who plays with a gamepad,my does not want to recognize can save your ride

T
Tpyn 11.06.20

as the situation with a gamepad from the box?
Update: the question is removed, spotted icon games for windows on the gourmet cover. So the controller boksovskie supported

C
Chelmedswin 11.06.20

I have a gamepad from Logitech ChillStream plow.The game license. Samurai sword in the Museum to fight the sticks just gorgeous.

T
Tpyn 11.06.20

supported
Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
Microsoft Xbox S Controller (with driver from Tiger)
Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Analog 1
Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Analog 2
Thrustmaster Vibrating Upad 360 Moderna
Sony DualShock 2 Analog Controller
Logitech Rumble Pad 2
Logitech Cordless Rumble Pad 2
Logitech Dual Action
Saitek P990 Dual Analog

N
NeonCarbon 11.06.20

People need a little advice: have controller Saitek P880 respectively is not supported by the game!
Decided naturally to buy a Xbox controller... and blagopoluchno found Xbox 360 Wireless Controller! In order not to waste your money asked the seller(or rather saleswoman), does joystick for PC su with a computer? I replied We do not know... I'm dejected, went home, as bought the game 2 days ago, and play once and failed)) On the box clearly does not say that it works with the PC... and Here is brewing question: xbox joystick for PC su suitable on both console and PC, and is there any such xbox joystick for PC su, which will work with the Xbox??

T
Tpyn 11.06.20

Any wire from the box works with a computer. Any wireless too, but you need another receiver which costs$ 20. Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows it is complete, and the disk with fire wood. In a normal wireless from the box no wood no receiver no, they need to be taken separately.

Buy yourself a Logitech Chillstream, it can be elementary to turn to the controller that all games will be recognized as a native gamepad boksovskie. Or Joytech Xbox 360 Neo SE Advanced Controller (I like this) - him too. This is if you want boksovskie style.

N
NeonCarbon 11.06.20

The corpse
thank you! it remains to know how Chilstrom convert to boksovskie...
PS
what Chilstrom true hands cools?

T
Tpyn 11.06.20

How to convert written here in the middle of the theme
http://forums.playground.ru/kane_and_lynch_dead_men/174870/

But the ideal buy would be the original wired or wireless controller specifically for Windows (Xbox 360 for Windows Controller).

r
rozil 11.06.20

People help who thread plz. I have some sort of trouble. with pad. When I play with them, they start to disappear in some places, the textures and landscape. It turns out that I just fell through the earth. In addition, a number of bugs. But when I disable it, everything becomes the norm. True then still connected, so that the problems do not go away : Now in addition still leaves the game and restarts the computer. The controller is officially supported: chillsteam. Drava attached utanovleny.

r
rozil 11.06.20

Well help the good people.