3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DMakh 2002 11.06.20 09:57 pm

Lag (Far Cry: Primal)

My little system:
Intel Core i5-4460 CPU 3.20 Ghz
RAM 8GB of 7.88 is available
Screen resolution 1920x1080
The GTX 750 2gb
At low not more than 40 fps. Change the resolution of fps rises to 50. Please help)
67 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.06.20

DMakh 2002
If the resolution change less, of course the FPS will rise. This is one of the ways to improve it.
Meanwhile, the graphics card is weak
Lag? Lag at 25fps and below, if the issue is FPS. Or technical problem in the game, even at 40-50 FPS lag. And what is the question? In General, 40 frames, this is a good frequency, you can omit up to 30.

k
kustowlad 11.06.20

DMakh 2002
Minimum system requirements
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (1 GB VRAM), AMD Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM) or analogues;
your card will be issue on minimum 50 fps

C
CCCPDriver 11.06.20

I have i3 6100 gtx 960 ultra well 45 on average, if you put high shade, 75

S
Sergey Atroshko 11.06.20

Gtx 750 will be enough, plus the RAM not so much. Plus the operatives too little . Ideal 32-64 GB. ( Well, I already completely flew over 100,000 to computers) But you can bring the computer to factory settings, so all the garbage was gone. During the game try to put antivirusnik ( if any of Course, if not , then buy and open your computer as well, or said to bring the factory) on the game mode, and if such is not present, then just turn it off. As far as I know, antivirusnik eats somewhere between 6-10% of the CPU power. Perhaps the driver hasn't updated. Also, the Intel processors are not very good for games. It is better to take AMD with 8 cores, as modern games are set up under a pile of cores in the process, because the entire load is happening on 2-4 cores from Intel and they fail , causing the computer lag. And AMD has 8 cores and the load is distributed on all of them and they do an excellent job. In AMD transistors smaller, which is good.

K
Kirill22092 11.06.20

Sergey Atrisco
God, what are you talking about?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.06.20

Sergey Atrisco
What did I read? perative too little . Ideal 32-64 GB 32 GB, and the more 64? Nothing requests. I have 32 GB, I speak as a fan of wasting RAM that 16-22 GB, this is the ideal at the moment, I rarely crossed the threshold over 22 GB. And 32 is a waste of money, and especially the 64 GB is all nonsense. Repeat for home PC 16 GB for the eyes. There is an exception, for example, RamDisk.
antivirusnik eats somewhere between 6-10% of the CPU power - what? About the CPU load of the question. Meanwhile, the i5-4460 has 4 cores+4 threads, antivirus he does not deliver.
during the game try to put antivirusnik ( if any of Course, if not , then buy and you need to check your computer - what? What do you recommend to turn it off, then going to clean the garbage. Petty quibbling, of course.
And still, Intel processors are not very good for games, the whole load is on 2-4 cores from Intel and they fail, causing the computer lag and That nonsense. Actually this CPU 4 cores + 4 threads, as I have already mentioned. And to throw such statements need to check the programs. Meanwhile, all tested us:
Far Cry Primal - i5 4460 - 8GB RAM - GTX 750 Ti - 1080p - 90...
In this video, the processor is loaded within 50% of the video card on 99%, which suggests that it copes with its task to CHEER.
2 GB these settings are enough people playing, and the video memory in the video clip, uploaded 1,57 GB to 1.7 GB. even up to 2 does not hold. And in the minimum salary and does 1 GB VRAM.
Professor in the future, I'll certainly have a degree, but try to use Google, he read and learn, and so, according to the cores, an excerpt from the article:
- When it comes to gaming performance, then here, to feel comfortable in most games need 4 cores or more. But then POPs up the same bit of a situation: not all games have optimized code 4-nuclear processors, and if optimized, it is not as effective as you'd like. But, in principle, for games now the best solution is a 4 core processor.
Today, the same 8-core AMD for gaming is redundant is redundant is the number of cores, but performance falls short, but they have other advantages. These same 8 cores, would be of great help in problems where you need a powerful work with high-quality multi-threaded load. Such may include, for example rendering (rendering) video, or server-side calculations.
But when the CPU goes single-threaded load, due to the same flaw of microarchitecture bulldozer often loses to opponents from Intel. Those same games usually can't upload more than four cores, the result exposes the weaknesses of the Bulldozer cores separately.
Please compare
And it seemed to me that the number of transistors affect the performance of the processor, the news:
- The number of transistors placed on a chip integrated circuit doubles every 24 months, leading to the emergence of new technologies, productivity growth and breakthroughs in the field of electronics". Presenting the law to the public, one of the fathers of Intel could not assume that the engineers for the last fifty years will be able to stick to it. He could not and assume that in 2014 the difficulty of compliance with this law will begin in the Intel. Because of the increasing number of transistors in the processor it is necessary to reduce the technical production process. Simply, to reduce the physical size of transistors and increasing their density.
- Meanwhile, not only the number of cores determines the performance of the processor, but the architecture and frequency of the processor, along with the technology, or the structure of its production. And if it has less cores, this does not mean that he is worse than AMD with its 8 cores.
In General, nothing written.
And about the driver, and cleaning of debris, this advice is good, however ,cleaning of debris, there is unlikely to lead to higher productivity, then the question of the resources used all of this garbage.
Krasava Kirill22092, I'm a little late, but with counter-arguments.

K
Kirill22092 11.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
I just don't see sense something to prove to him, but good for you not lazy))

D
DMakh 2002 11.06.20

kustowlad
But I have low as 40 fps

D
DMakh 2002 11.06.20

A lot of people say that the optimization is good. They say you can play on the same computer as the game) I was like an exception

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.06.20

DMakh 2002
A lot of spaceoptimize and I don't know how to say, and graphics-that is, are two different things. On the one hand a well optimized game that is able to efficiently use PC resources with maximum output, as well to this notion, as I understand it, applies to the work itself, game - crashes, bugs, lags, hangs, errors, and , on the other, is the graphics, textures, resolution, objects(mobile, stationary), different graphics chips - ALL THIS should be handled, and the higher level of graphics settings, as the graphics level (sounds stupid, but don't know how to mention) games the more loaded the graphics card or simply more powerful than required (there is a game minimum and maximum requirements, which is not just writing and these requirements are different, and in modern projects, they grow). And of course, every game has its own engine (although he is old, from previous parts), its graphical components, the saturation of the objects, say, enter into the hallway, objects, environments will be much less and the FPS grow up, go out in the woods, and close processing open world will be more FPS will drop. Hence, the graphical level of games does not stand still, it evolves, and consequently, to process all this beauty, need and the graphics card. Get the old game, the first FarCry, and the new, feel the difference in practice. Earlier, I admired the first part, I thought it was terribly beautiful, especially the water, and now, I played on the integrated video core processor, and my, Oh, I'd love to see this Remastered game like this, on a new engine with new gears, terrifying mutants and gorgeous Valerie. It would be a good horror movie, laid bricks, not a few, it was scary to play it.
In General, I moved away, your system unit eventually turns into a pumpkin, leave the game, come out with new PC hardware, and the level is increasing. Thus, your PC will not always be the most the most! And you apparently thought that I bought, and everything will be FOREVER, no, alas.
Intelligently about optimizations gamers should be aware of the concept of bad optimization. In most cases poor optimization happens when porting a game from console to PC. Often the fault is not the difference between the platforms,and skillful the hands of the people who are responsible for it. How many times have been cases where a game that looked beautiful on a weak console that became a terror, even the most powerful PC. In this article I will try to remember some particularly outstanding representatives of and offer their point of view on this problem. Let's get started.
Move for 2008. By the time events,which was waiting, if not all, many. The game is one of the most well-known series in the gaming industry. This game is called Grand Theft Auto 4. Bad optimization:badhands of the developers, or something else?
Game would on a PC?Received.As for the quality of the port we're not responsible.
This creature brothers Housewiv gained fame all happy owners of consoles. Interesting plot, charismatic characters, good gameplay, nice graphics. What's not to love? The only one who was displeased that owners of personal computers.
Players have asked Rockstar to release it on PC. Wrote collective letters, signed petitions(the funny thing is that it repeats and happens again and in our days). In General, it was shown that a series they care about and they want to experience again in the world series. And that's after 7 months have already passed all the consolers, licked all magazine publishers, Grand Theft Auto 4 comes out on personal computers.
And it was awful! The game is mercilessly slow, looking like an ordinary port. Was such a horror, like disappearing textures and flickering shadows, there have been cases that someone has even gone save. And only through a whole bunch of released patches, the game had acquired at least some normal form. And then the efforts of the modmakers GTA 4 was turned into one of the most beautiful games on personal computers. However, only years later.
Still suffer poor optimized game from the Slavic developers.Suffice it to recall S. T. A. L. K. E. R:Shadow of Chernobyl, Metro 2033 both parts of The Witcher 2. All these games had stunning graphics, but in the first days of release retarding almost all. (And yet, Metro 2033 and Metro LL as before suffering from bad optimization. STALKER it is also worth to remember, Call of Pripyat still hangs, and where will he go, and clear Skies full of bugs, crashes and lags, duck for me, this is the worst part - on optimization, of course, that's exactly what she got away, don't want to suffer.)
You can also remember L. A. Noire, released in 2011, again under the Rockstar publishing house.The game looked beautiful on consoles, but disgusting on a PC: brakes, weak smoothing, curve control with the keyboard.The only thing what was good the PC version is the content all DLC.But what good is that if games where the performance no, don't get much pleasure.But the developers have promised that on PC it will almost fly.
Far Cry Primal is optimized well, but your graphics card, anyway, it turns into a pumpkin, time to go and she already got a replacement, and not one of the different lines. And here's the visual comparison, without further ADO:
Screen tests of graphics cards Far Cry Primal
And you are no exception, with video test on your video card I'm thrown off. Do you think that people should not create threads with itroom and will you go?, tests post, to show how it works and download pirates - one of the options, see the performance, you pull or not.
Wrote a lot, but hope explained. Total or lower settings with that resolution and try to update the driver, though, especially the difference between them no, or go to buy a new iron. Good luck.
PS If somewhere lied, I hope the guys will correct, explained primitive ,threw an excerpt from the article, and figured options.
P. P. S. the Minimum system requirements, I don't know how to define them, but sometimes they are lower, then higher. Below are usually presented in the requirements of the GTX 460 looks funny, it map 2010. She's already written off the trash, meanwhile, believe that the resolution, some 1280x720 and minimum settings, it is same to play. You play in FullHD 1920x1080 and I want more FPS at high settings for this card to see 40-50 frames, even on low, it's very good. If you open the screen test above, you'll see at this resolution, at the maximum, I believe, up to 15-18 FPS
And here battlefield 1 for fixing

k
killerbot 11.06.20

DMakh 2002
you're just not exception. another of 95%, and very obvious representative. you have 40 fps, what are you not happy? I have not above 25, but I'm not complaining

L
LoudNess10 11.06.20

To not lag on windows 10. C. go Documents My Games Far Cry Primal open with Notepad Gamer Profile and change the lines DisableLoadingMip0=0 for DisableLoadingMip0=1 ,GPUMaxBufferedFrames=0 for GPUMaxBufferedFrames=1 ie 0 to 1

M
MagicHero 11.06.20

Sergey Atrisco
Here you goof, the game uses 1 CORE!!! ONE!!!

U
Ubrella 11.06.20

Chet can't understand you, the game is very well optimized.Here's my little system
Intel Core i7-4770К
RAM 8GB
Screen resolution 1920x1080
The GTX 670 2gb
All settings are on ultra(just off vertical sync). FPS 40-50, not less than 30. What bugs are all super. Play the pirates

a
aleks1979 11.06.20

MagicHero
One, but at 100%:))), plus the second and third waiting in the wings when loaded locations.

M
MagicHero 11.06.20

Ubrella
What fps 40-50 or less than 30. Run the tests which is built into the game and it will show your average fps

D
DMakh 2002 11.06.20

Ubrella
Here is how, how?! Why do I not so much, maybe the processor?

D
DMakh 2002 11.06.20

I have the same 8GB of RAM. Even more powerful than the Gtx750 video card. But the CPU only weaker. The computer OCTA core.

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

Put the game on ssd, but none weak. Time to change this crutch.

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

Ubrella
at 670-Ki-bus 256, and 750-Ki 128. Your card will be more powerful=)
And percent you have a 7-ka.