3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniliss 11.06.20 09:58 pm

Do not see signs of the call, no one calls (Dark Souls)

Hello, in anticipation of the third part have decided to run the first again. At first everything went fine, and then closer to Anor Londo no longer see other players and notes. Recently changed provider, they may be affected. Went to the settings of steam, I got some kind of offline mode in the game, went in, now like all the rules settings. Playing in Anor Londo, LVL 50, in human form. No one intrudes, no calls, no mark on the floor, no notes. What's the matter?
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 11.06.20

Changed the server? You're probably still sitting on GFWL, not on Steam server.
Right-click on the game in Steam > properties > beta and change.
It is also possible that you don't see the signs due to the fact that they were often disconnected and your character is simply banned. It is possible that people are stupid does not leave marks.

D
Daniliss 11.06.20

This character is not disconnected, I was not invaded. Sitting on the incentive bought the game the incentive, no beta versions do not. How to check if banned or not? Ban the account or character? I am a previous character a few times the cable was pulled out, two or three times. This character even called in the sewers on the gaping dragon, since solo playing.

R
Raptor227 11.06.20

Or the server's down or level does not allow to contact with other players,if the server with the help of Wulf's Dark Souls Connectivity Mod should change from 7 to 6 (usually the most intense)

D
Daniliss 11.06.20

Raptor227
Thanks, after work today I'll try. On the wiki it is written that the seventh with a rich stock - I didn't bother.

P
Portmen 11.06.20

Raptor227
7 more people

P
Portmen 11.06.20

Daniliss
you have a level what?

R
Raptor227 11.06.20

Daniliss
Portmen
If it works,then Yes.

D
Daniliss 11.06.20

Portmen
Written in the first post, level 50.

D
Daniliss 11.06.20

Got into the forum trims - in short such a disaster at all, some updates made the whole online, so it's not my Akka or provider. Waiting for fixes...

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 11.06.20

Me such garbage. you can see blood stains, I see orange lettering. if you leave your token call - I call. BUT I don't see signs of the call of other players...I can't call anyone ur 44. XS.

D
Daniliss 11.06.20

I broke up their vidyuhi and gone in DS3 :)

A
Aleksandr Mareckiy 11.06.20

campaign cha soft ban

M
Maxura 11.06.20

my shadow ran to the gargoyles came were the signs of the call, then suddenly disappeared and had to beat gargoyles. since a week no call signs, no ghosts.

M
Maxura 11.06.20

Found the solution:
1. Changed the download region (Russia was made Sweden)
2. Right-button click on the game in the steam library, there is a properties tab beta include dsptde 2.0

P
Paarl 11.06.20

You may not see signs of the call due to the fact that a sinner (kill NPCs), release them from Oswald of Karim

D
Daniliss 11.06.20

Friends, after 300+ hours in DS3 back to the first souls. The signs of appeal in the fortress of hay was still writing on the floor in Anor Londo seen. The next day started the game - characters no, no one calls, texts either. Short full offline. Made Horny and smoke, level 55. Check pliz if plays who do you see signs of appeal? I last three or four days ago I saw.

O
ODO23 11.06.20

Multiplayer really dead? First came across the message a little and spots of blood and now quite empty. And with the connectivity mod and without it(