3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 11.06.20 09:58 pm

a couple of questions on the game (Rust)

want to play with a friend, I think the age to go..have a few questions:
Rast and Rast experimental, what's the difference?it is better to buy officially or on pirates somewhere to drive(the difference?)?with the support from the developers?updates once a year like in dayz?a lot of bugs?open world is?or something like the forest(large indoor area)?in addition to crafting, murder and the construction of the game can still be something to do?

and the main question, hardware:phenom x4 965 be\8gb RAM\hd 7770 1gb\win 10 64\1080p
on what settings go?
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
kolyambrik 11.06.20

all in order, there is(or rather was, his recently removed) rust legacy or just rust, it's an old version, there is rust experimental, it again made a game and Rasta legacy is very different, it is better to buy the pirates need to manually keep updating few servers, cheaters, etc. buy ofitsialku. support the developers don't know, but to the community they 50 50 listen updates want to make you happy once a week))), 3 weeks normal average update, and 4 a week is a big game, as well at 4 weeks occurs a wipe of. server, a regular server depending on the server. bugs are constantly and immediately (within weeks) fixate, the world is completely open, sandbox. raiding(to blow up people's houses), to build traps, hunting, fishing, gardening, playing the guitar can play, enjoy the views, Yes all of what your imagination is capable of, and of course to farm, farm and once again farm
iron obscenities Rasta, minimum payout 30-40фпс or less

R
Rodangreed 11.06.20

VerlA
Plus says it all!

H
Heksenpey 11.06.20

VerlA
I will say this, to each his own, but I play this game even with its very first released version, I was really hooked. Lag of course is, as it is still alpha, but for alpha stage the game is very well made, what happens next is even hard to imagine the updates 1 time a week, just can't tell. There are servers with mods that have officially(without mods), is in the game a few cards, so you can buy you will not regret. Craft, construction, permanent eks, but I have to say, look for a lot of friends to play with them, because as soon as you come into the game on a busy server, don't expect mercy, you will be killed constantly. Either look for a more peaceful server so people wasn't much, but it was not boring.

V
VerlA 11.06.20

kolyambrik wrote:
iron obscenities Rasta, minimum payout 30-40фпс or less
how about...sad really..but if pirates download and check out what goes from ofitsialki much different will be?

kolyambrik wrote:
also at 4 weeks occurs a wipe
is it a thrill to play?sakamichi sakamichi a week, then all the new...

thanks for the replies

B
BIGeldak 11.06.20

VerlA
Pirate and official servers,are no different,there is one thing.All pirates are fashion(resource extraction X3-5 donuts,RPG and other features).You can download client pirate Rasta and play for 5-10 pirate servers,and can buy Rast and go to a friend(who can't buy a license on a pirate server and play with him.The difference in servers...no,the only difference is that the pirate can not go on off.the server...
In that sense...Develop a month,and then all over again with new updates.There is +,there are cons...
Of course the pirates cheaters full,and in my experience their administration of servers they are still covers...