3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bfd89 11.06.20 09:59 pm

help to choose a graphics card for a LAPTOP

thought the options for changing the graphics card on the ASUS.
options -
intel i7 4 core 3.4 GHz
8GB RAM
motherboard asus x750jn
nvidia gt840m 2 gig
vin10, 64
the cooling plant is clear

want diskretnoi graphics card on 4гига. be all this hardware update? and which graphics card will stand up on that Board
26 Comments
Sort by:
l
lafaet87 11.06.20

Of course you can! Take the soldering iron and soldered.Waiwai directly into the Hdmi port.Only solder not regret.Then duct tape and all.
Profit!

b
bfd89 11.06.20

lafaet87
it is a pity that the stupid comments you cannot delete chemstarter

M
Mortaliss 11.06.20

unsolder the graphics card from the motherboard itself going? the point is risky

b
bfd89 11.06.20

Mortaliss
soldering know how. 7 years radio brazed
for me the question what is iron it is possible to put sensible?

M
Mortaliss 11.06.20

bfd89
radio is not a laptop,just make a mistake and bye-bye motherboard,and on a subject I think it's not powerful you to put can not,because the location of the contacts of the video card is different everywhere

b
bfd89 11.06.20

Mortaliss
not a problem for me to the masters attributed. the main thing that would be something to include)
I heard you, wait for more opinions

a
aleks1979 11.06.20

bfd89
How exactly is the model of the laptop?
Usually mild vidyuhi actually soldered on the Board, as well as mobile video is always more expensive and cheaper to replace the laptop itself.

M
Mortaliss 11.06.20

bfd89
all opinions are the same,laptops update just do not are subject to rare exceptions,it's certainly yours to pay 15 thousand over very likely damage the laptop or dig and buy a normal pitch,I'm not talking about what the video card itself will have to be ordered from overseas and fork out another sickly pile of cabbage

b
bfd89 11.06.20

aleks1979
the model of the laptop and motherboard in the names are the same - asus x750jn
http://www.asus.com/ua/Notebooks/X750JN/specifications/

S
Sergh7777 11.06.20

Does NOT HAPPEN GAMING LAPTOPS, all it's marketing!Easier and cheaper to collect the system unit and then upgrade.

b
bfd89 11.06.20

Sergh7777
I'm not saying I need the awesome-cool laptop.
this laptop and so be able as is pulls gta5 on high settings at 55-60 fps without straining too much. no lag.
just want a little more
the days are coming, I want to be prepared for more demanding games on high settings. reserve scout

S
Sergh7777 11.06.20

As mentioned above there is a high probability to screw up the entire laptop. Is it worth it what would a LITTLE bit to improve it ? Laptop normal not to touch him.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 11.06.20

First correct model of laptop ( you never know maybe even solder won't just pull the card, insert another, and just like on the PC, or really have the soldering master closed up), and secondly where you will find a separate graphics card for laptop,in the third specialnoe is a device that allows you to connect to the laptop with a discrete instead of a floppy drive none (the none snaruzhu will). Why? to torment the laptop easier to sell it and buy stacjonarnych.

b
bfd89 11.06.20

Alex Kichigin
the first time I hear about a separate, external memory. if so then it solves my question. could you elaborate?

b
bfd89 11.06.20

Alex Kichigin
model laptop asus x750jn

a
aleks1979 11.06.20

bfd89
Replace will not work the chip. Even if solder new, what about memory? The more powerful chips, the memory bus has a different width.

s
sapognik007 11.06.20

The ability to upgrade video cards is severely limited by laptop model,but not only the connector, but usually the BIOS of vidokarty and BIOS notebook; the principle of connector is the same-so will work doesn't apply here.Replacement is not possible if a discrete graphics card is soldered on the motherboard.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 11.06.20

bfd89

something like that.

b
bfd89 11.06.20

Alex Kichigin
it seems this is the only that suits me!) a little farm but vnushaet trust. the laptop I'm still on one place. and the video card on another shelf you can move)))) tipo need more power - axed

-
-Iskander- 11.06.20

Better not even try. If it works leave it alone, unless of course I don't want to buy new. I have had experience with the replacement card in the laptop and much better laptop to work did not XD
P. S. If you have dibs on the new experiment all in your hands.