3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ripvango 11.06.20 10:00 pm

Gipotiza how to get Nuka World for the raiders and to be in friendship with Preston (Fallout 4)

1. Start a new game.
2 to Bypass the tenth road Concord, not saving Harvey.
3. Quests raiders when they come.
4. Then save Garvey.
Who tried, what will happen?
22 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 11.06.20

I think that is one. Be of good cheer)

r
ripvango 11.06.20

Wild Rider
Yes, as it was not planned until the new start. But there are people who have all boring, Persian 200-level and begin with this DLS for a new one. That is, in fact, the access to them...

C
Calapsar 11.06.20

Saved unit Preston after the seizure of the Commonwealth, any claims from its party was not.
Last time I saw them when they were trying to get into the national Park past the checkpoint followers on redrocket think... still trying)

r
ripvango 11.06.20

Calapsar
Hard. )

V
Vladimir2307 11.06.20

ripvango
What it is: Hipoteza? MB hypothesis?

r
ripvango 11.06.20

Vladimir2307
Rrrrr. When it came that elipse to change the theme no longer works. Or there is a feature? )

K
KRONAR 11.06.20

ripvango
609 ... still not reached even once ))))

r
ripvango 11.06.20

KRONAR
Level? ) All the perks, I suppose, took? )

K
KRONAR 11.06.20

ripvango
72 points were extra ) on the crafting level increases wildly.

W
Wild Rider 11.06.20

KRONAR
But how you play the game... I, God forbid, reach only up to the 100 level.
It became even more interesting, there is much autolevel affect the game (enemies in the new lokah kind of adjust to the level yy) or mobs clicking like nuts?

G
Gur1 11.06.20

Wild Rider
With a 30 or 60-80лвл, depending on what difficulty level you play and distribute as perks, all enemies burst like nuts. Well, unless of course itself is not limited to weapons and protection.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.06.20

Wild Rider
Is there a mod that adjusts the levels of NPCs under a player's level. IMHO without this mod at high levels it would be boring.

v
vladimir0120 11.06.20

and on the hundredth level enemies out of the way , as the seeds fly if you wiggle the right perks + power armor with a stimulant injector )
dunce this stupid dressed up )

Spoiler

r
ripvango 11.06.20

Wild Rider
Who is Kraft, and I have a very taxiing 2 Savant. At low in-ones (up to 4) - level is growing very very fast. After 80 that I made int to 6, so savant rarely fall out - don't want too quickly to the ceiling walk.

Nuts, not nuts.... Some opponents a little take... for Example when have got to go Automation first, even a little tense with his 80-m. But in a rush.
I didn't inject in damage resistance, only Armorsmith to do svehlak... And the armor wearing legendary with small resistance but with an increase to strength, dexterity. With this approach, some of the hardcore all the same remains. Well, survival by itself.

r
ripvango 11.06.20

Topic can be closed. Already there are reports in another thread that my version does not work. Garvey offended upon arrival in Sanctuary.

K
KRONAR 11.06.20

Wild Rider
Garbage. I wonder how it will play the 1,000 level, with a corresponding HP. Pure hand-to-hand bodalovo a few hours with the bosses for petroski will be zero )))

A
Abbat76 11.06.20

ripvango
Garvey takes offense and disappears from the list of companions, Yes. But he is available for dialogue. If you ask for it, but don't take any quest mintMenu, then in the secondary task hangs to talk to Harvey. If you come to him with Gage - he will open fire first. If gage Harvey not to drive, he could just be lying-that I have betrayed the ideals of mintMenu and he with me no longer friends, but the range of mintMenu not overwhelmed. Previously taken mintMenu of quests you can complete and submit Garvey and to take new ones. Minitman not hostile to GG for hostile-core raiders.

So like all the changes (if you do not cut blood minimonsta settlement) - replacement companion Harvey, a companion of the gage.

A
Abbat76 11.06.20

KRONAR
With petrochimi there is no problem on 80m level. they have accumulated so much that I for fun remade the plasma pistol to a flamethrower and throwing a plasma right and left. the fact that not all NPS grow in level along with GG, and named some. Well, rank the rank and file NPS increases, appear not only arrows but also arrows-lieutenants-captains-majors. Others as well. But these rank the NPC is still limited and not up to the abilities of the GG.

I think that at 1000m level (if there was someone who did that would be up to it honestly) problems would be exactly the same with all. besides nominal NPS.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.06.20

KRONAR
Abbat76
If the pump corresponding to the Scrounger perk, by the middle of the game ammo is in bulk.
Abbat76 wrote:
the fact that not all NPS grow in level along with HS, and only registered some
Use the mod LEVEL ENEMIES now SCALE in all zone (early-late game) by xcloudx. Most NPCs - my level:-) At the moment - 432.

A
Abbat76 11.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Wow. what horror... to 432го I'm not going to hit. Once all the quests (except the daily) will end and I oblazhu the entire map - I'll start a new game. but otherwise )