3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IshpYa 11.06.20 10:01 pm

Need help with insolent fellows! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The actual problem: on ng+ people demolished too a shitload of HP. How much would the inconvenience I don't have TC to play but can get a little crazy when some sort of fire Golem her Baldy blows you 30% of HP, and ANY man, whether knight or an ordinary thug with a club from 80 - 100% !!!! Maybe a bug, but maybe that's intended? Help to understand...
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 11.06.20

In the magician vocals? Be patient, swinging with an emphasis in Quen. With proper development Quena, but with the right runes on him, going to punish all easy. Well, people still don't let, use rapid strokes. Hit, bounced, hit. Also should learn to parry the blow.

Z
ZONE93 11.06.20

Yes

I
IshpYa 11.06.20

Alex Coachman
That is not the same, even when pereprokladka in the tank in grosmeisters bear armor, you still see the problem. Just for all periplocoideae boiling with such a balance and I decided to ask the community whether they like.

M
Mercurionio 11.06.20

ISPA
The game has two types of armor - human and vedmachi. First give a huge boost of armor against all types of attacks PEOPLE and ANIMALS.
The latter give protection from monsters in huge sizes.
Your protection from the attacks of utoptsev and huge Golems in the bear's armor, but damage from piercing (or slashing / impact) low.
Take nilfgaardskogo armor and TANCI people table.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.06.20

ISPA
Vedmachi armor to protect from monsters,to protect it from people have other. It is strange that you don't know

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.06.20

Mercurionio
Ahead )

A
Alex Coachman 11.06.20

Mercurionio
Wow. Didn't know that. Conventional armor was seen as passing, in the absence of normal vidmachenko and naturally favored wegmachen. And really it was more of a hassle. But got the hang of it. Even more interesting was to play very carefully, avoiding attacks, fending off, or tank Quenum.

I
IshpYa 11.06.20

Heh, like that, too, didn't go into details) Just watched the armor + the type of armor. Always heard tales about what sets vidmachenko equipment is better than usual and that's it. Probably not right were the sources (well, part)

R
RGC 11.06.20

ISPA
Against people you just need protection from impact(baton), stabbing(pike and spear) and slashing(swords). Like, okay, bear armor is very good protection against people provides

M
Mercurionio 11.06.20

RGC
I divided the armor of probation.
Just vedmachi sets is only effective against monsters. Well, plus the stats on the damage good. All. Against humans human armour have better stats, therefore they are more favorable from this point of view.
For example, wear nilsky the middle set and go beat obolduev bastard Junior. And set the same Griffin to potencii face did not come out.
It works in the opposite direction: nilsky the middle set (from which DLC) helps the poor against the crowd knackery / utoptsev.

M
Mercurionio 11.06.20

RGC
it gives averages. At the level of the ordinary armor of people. Bron'ka nilskoj guard or the Seth knight toussant turns the Witcher into the tank. Ideally set Tasha (black, red).
BUT! This tank is effective against Panthers and bandits. Fledder or Draconid will eat you with 2-3 bites.

X
Xv.O.vX 11.06.20

as said Geralt ,more dangerous monsters are just people

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

ISPA
Try armour of Ilfov,but don't make them,and buy.Have purchased cons no,that are created from a blacksmith there.It sometimes happens that you come across (or receive for completed quests), the armor without the cons.Compare the characteristics of the same armor with the condition create it at the blacksmith and bought.The same with swords.
By the way,in NG+ in Geralt's money to remain earned in the normal version of the game?

a
andryuha-24 11.06.20

[Denis]
Yes remain

w
walkris 11.06.20

Try to remove the items and to wear again and see that talent when applying the oil gives protection from the one against whom the oil. I had a bug after ng+, not acted items and talents, had to be removed from cells and put back!!!

K
KemChenIn 11.06.20

Here is the build, set himself. Basilisk 100 level, nothing blows.
Spoiler

W
Widukind 11.06.20

a decoction of akimi a very good thing

k
killerbot 11.06.20

KemChenIn
picture let, nah, we're doing a video

W
Widukind 11.06.20

KemChenIn
strange things he then says: the Grandmaster sets available immediately after entering Toussaint - a sense, if you wear them all until you reach the desired level?

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.06.20

ISPA
This is the trouble with the balance in ng+
Originally isn't supposed to be this mode, but it did in every patch before the balance in ng+ fixed, but it's still not completely fixed, it turns out such a mess