3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 11.06.20 10:01 pm

Trailers in MP (Be careful)!!! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Boys as the saying goes measure twice cut once! today two guys banned themselves administrators for the left of the trailers did not see that in the trailers but in the live chat admins reacted harshly write ban. So look Mr supports a particular trailer with which You wish to ride . I just did not understand how Mr missed them? Good luck to everyone!
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEXUS61ru 11.06.20

What nonsense is this? In MP all the default trailers. How they can ban? Most likely something else is the cause.

V
Viktor.T. 11.06.20

LEXUS61ru
Dear do you think this is also the default?

M
MgZ 11.06.20

but in the priest's MP. To the Russian attitude is WHAT HERE?, HEY FOR THE BATH
PLUS THE IDIOTS WHO HAVE THE LESSONS CANCELED.....

L
LEXUS61ru 11.06.20

viktort15
All the components anyway default. Then just balavstvo registration and nothing more. But if during this ban, it's strange. It's unlikely it can do on something to influence, and especially to interfere with other players. As something stupid.

V
Viktor.T. 11.06.20

LEXUS61ru
Dear I agree with you. And as such...also it is not a default already small tuning.http://pix.playground.EN/euro_truck_simulator_2/2177448/

L
LEXUS61ru 11.06.20

viktort15
It is always the default. All the details are there in the base game. The default in this case means that all the parts are in the game. What do you mean, this concept of tuning and flows, that is without tuning. The tuning can not be banned. But the earth would have been a ban on the farm, I'd get banned these, because it hurts my eyes. But seriously, for this ban stupid and I think they have no right to ban for such nonsense. Although I'll be honest, code of conduct, in MP I have not read. I go by the rules, no one does not crash and I drive the trailer without modifications. I do this simply enough. And to carry cows on trailers for transportation of cars is to me idiotic.

B
Brigadier_87 11.06.20

Yes it was and took the trailers through the website World of Truck and I Kigali from the server//// moved to their default..

V
Viktor.T. 11.06.20

LEXUS61ru
And the rules that exist that they it is advisable to get acquainted! And to the mod... trailers fir first time you heard it I think you're not a frequent visitor to Mr on this and do not know.Well on this and go our separate ways. Good luck to you! p.s And the rules read!!!

N
Novi France 11.06.20

of course the admin of the shock of what he saw (the poor cow) haha

L
LEXUS61ru 11.06.20

viktort15
Mod in this case, only a Convention, a most important residence, as it the whole focus. That's it, and manipulate the default items as you want. And Yes, you can complete. Good luck to you.

-
-KinG_BoXinG_79rus- 11.06.20

Guys, looking for someone to play with in ЕТС2 MP , pliz write who do not mind )