3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raggared 11.06.20 10:01 pm

Not working cheat (Watch_Dogs 2)

To start for fans of the net game: I downloaded the pirates, that is the cheat you need to be just for the fan alone, as in net I as plus, please humanly do not to raise the topic of type fuuu, how can you, playing a game, without cheats can not. I ask this with no explanation, simply from the heart.

Now to the topic. Like I said, play the pirates, from hatab, if you're interested. Of course, campaign for the EEC and not one cheat rules is not working, or not work at all. Tried this way and that, in any. I heard that on litsuhe you can change the startup options via the yubik or steam, but I'm such variants not feeling it because not me . So how then am I supposed to be? Would really appreciate any info, I will check everything on max, and maybe together we will find a way. On the Internet any where I'm not found, or just bad looking.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eddward West 11.06.20

well, well)

E
Eternal Traveller 11.06.20

Edit the game shortcut by adding the parameter -eac_launcher. Further into the game thinking the right trainer. That's all.

R
Raggared 11.06.20

Eternal Traveller
can you please describe in more detail the algorithm changes the parameters the label?)

E
Eternal Traveller 11.06.20

Raggared
Oh, the game that I already deleted, but the algorithm is the same for all games. Allocate a shortcut, right click, choose properties, then several tabs. You need a tab, label she usually is open by default. On looking line object, it says the path to the EXE-schnick. Edit it - after the quotes back down one space and insert -eac_launcher. Save and check, whether earned cheats.

D
Demon59901 11.06.20

Raggared
I can:
1. Open the shortcut to the game
2. Add option -eac_launcher
3. ???
4. profit!

w
walkris 11.06.20

WatchDogs2.exe -eac_launcher

H