3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makoley Kalkin 11.06.20 10:04 pm

CRIS on the throne or wegmachen stool ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Don't know about you , but I think CRIS deserved to be a witch , because she never liked points , dresses , syslocate and more.more .
On the throne, I see it as a Hold in politics .

And how were you ?
24 Comments
Sort by:
b
b3rserk3r 11.06.20

Macaulay Culkin
Began family life with, Jennifer, CRIS gave swallow , Emiru said she died.
When passed, really thought she died :'(
Also think this is the best ending

a
arsomsk21 11.06.20

CRIS from birth taught to say Fight, it should prevent the end of the world. So crown it is nothing to do. Life hot for her anymore.

T
Towelie75 11.06.20

Macaulay Culkin
With you on Gunter'Dim I agree, his last advice to CRIS about this. "And never, not for anything in the world don't let her feel that you betrayed her. If it should go to Amhara, that's what she is and accept.

_
_Ozymandias_ 11.06.20

CRIS vedmochka, lives with Geralt in the Estate Corvo Biano. It's the best ending. Considering that the original I helped Ian to remove the spell Gene with another Gene. Of course lyuboff and stuff is nice, but as for me in the books Geralt was represented by Ian when she was with others due to the binding of fate with her. Of course there is something ends, something begins, but for me he is made for### for the fans. As the Season of Thunderstorms (though the book is interesting and confirms my words)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.06.20

_Ozymandias_
Here's something for thought:
In the story "something ends, something begins", which, according to the author, is not "alternative ending" Saga, and a joke written at the request of the fan club, describes the wedding of Yennifer and Geralt.

W
Wild Rider 11.06.20

I see it in the third ending where she threw the book Galahad (ie, offended by the Herc and departed to another world).
The Empress - nikanon. (the Emperor will be Voorhes after Amhara)
Vedmochka - boring and dull.
PS Just bombed from the fact that the Project forgot to even mention Galahad.

_
_Ozymandias_ 11.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
Well written for number number number and then said it was a elbow brushing. Not the first time he does that.

F
FoCus-Real 11.06.20

Totally agree ! There is much to reflect on - as she ( CRIS ) will be better, or do what she wants etc, but my solution was to make CRIS vedmochka )

F
FoCus-Real 11.06.20

_Ozymandias_
Ahah well, at already a fan )

U
UnItalianoVero 11.06.20

Towelie75
Betrayed - took the money Engira

k
kc5 11.06.20

The whole game is a bad choice - which I don't like. Too many dark oppressive atmosphere. Restless music. The characters do not do what I want, EVEN the GUIDES! (brilliant planning of quests in my opinion, hi the foot of Dijkstra=not the death of radovid=CRIS not the Empress. And County Triss). And all around to die/suffer because like some Martin.

A
Anzhelika04 11.06.20

Three times was the game always her Queen was doing. Witcher dog to be a thankless job in the game there is not one happy witch-fact. Geralt is an exception and that is debatable. Most of the wizards if the opportunity would live a simple normal life. And Berengar and Lambert, Eskel and Geralt often think about this topic. All of them forcibly taken away , sooner-or later die in battle. Not one witch died in bed. Who from the fork in the stomach from disgruntled or greedy farmer, who from the Basilisk next. Risking your life every time for 50-500 coins which do not always give. What referring to CRIS, she's absolutely windy , about the same travel says like liked absolute freedom, but then I got bored decided to come back. In fact she is not a damn knows what he wants from life is a fact. The girls are 21 and they are with the circus wants to run away, for the monsters to hunt for pennies. To grow up has long been a pair of her. If it is to make vedmochka she does not. Bored hunt will go nowhere. As the Empress she really can change the world for the better, and her unique gift is not wasted. She admits it in the end. And the father she has the right brain, since he remained with her Advisor.

A
Assassins11148 11.06.20

Towelie75
About betrayed: I meant that you can't take money for it Amhara

G
Get Ohotnik 11.06.20

Also consider ending with a more canonical and see what you can find the right one. CRIS always wanted freedom, and she finally got it. Nobody else is looking, no one is chasing her to kill or lock you in a cage.Still the Lodge of sorceresses, but CRIS has always been do not care for them, and it's unlikely that Philip will be able to piss.
A perfect ending after all that she went through in the book and the game.

T
Thorgal 11.06.20

Took CRIS to the father. No money was taken, but the horse to get out failed.

T
Towelie75 11.06.20

UnItalianoVero
Assassins11148
Not Sold and Betrayed, o'Dim speaks in General about the trip to Amhara, and not about the choice: 'what to get for the girl who loves Geralt as a father'. Tips Gunther, lead to the Happy ending.

In General, then at least take the gold though horse later in the quest 'Payback' the Elves in the camp, if you offer Iagaru to buy the horse she's going to say what he thinks about it. Do not remember exactly her words, but the meaning of this: 'you don't Have another daughter to the Emperor for sale' although from the gold I refused. Ugly moment, as the whole concept of traveling to Nilfgaard, though I toil, who read books and understand what I mean, and those who have not read (that is, with the backstory of the characters outside the game do not know) and believes such a choice is morally right I persuade not see the point.

B
BorodaOLD 11.06.20

CRIS Sapkowski is bullshit. Nevedimka netamerica, you little brat damn, carrying bundles of hardened men. Yeah. Well, the analogue neo from the matrix. Everybody wants it and everyone loves her, even with her unfamiliar people are willing to risk their ass for her. And CRIS in the game all killed. The feeling that her period is not over, psycho TP. She is told that it is impossible to hunting visors - what are you all bothering me ?! I want to choose how I live ! And a good third of the game for her to run, to wipe sopelki and God forbid hurt will turn to frost and will not return. As in the saying all the luck frostbitten ears. Regretted that in the dialogues there is no option to remove the belt, stick your head between your legs and flog it. But what about the endings - CRIS vedmochka ? Yeah, of course. without mutations, elixirs, accelerated regeneration, etc. But to take her dad (as agreed by the way), IMHO it at least more realistic than the first option. ))

N
Nickita3 11.06.20

Empress.For the greater good.

J
JC Jensen 11.06.20

too irresponsible it is for the Empress

O
OdinTri3. 11.06.20

CRIS on the throne! gweeenblade in the courtyard with connections ,money and ability to rebuild the school of the wolf and along the way, sipping some wine Corvo Bianco with Jenn! I think that it's time to retire recapture)