3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nexusgeniuz 11.06.20 10:05 pm

Play bad MM, while for DM or HSDM play like a God (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Played 1300 hours of play on DM and HSDM, are always in the top three, but MM is terrible. Why do you think so? Today at hsdm killed 16 and died, and the people were very strong, 19 people mine on the server was. Then went to MM and like this other person.
+ Pulls all the time to spray though onetap-om an excellent shot
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 11.06.20

nexusgeniuz
just MM makes about the Inept Moron with a gun and a gun

-
-SlashuuR- 11.06.20

One shooting in MM not sarasayshi. Learn to think. To read the opponent, catching the timings to take in the right moment in the right position where parasite where to sacristy where the silkworm eggs to throw, etc. To help you write MM (usually about suggest, but this is another level and so is not suitable) players with high ranks. Not some lisping Budennyi homeless type Semchenko or Fess, namely foreign hardy with 5-10K hours. Oh yeah, CS: GO tapping - vyser and I do not want to poke your Sayajin in an attempt to persuade.

A
ARM_SERJ 11.06.20

Go play INSURGENCY and to assess your skill, when in this game, even the bottoms are easy to pull.

t
toten13 11.06.20

If you don't want to spoil the lady in COP, play fasit, well really look at all sorts of different color positions and Procida Gren on various maps. And in MM, it is desirable to have one teammate with whom you have a good relationship.

R
RaKaLL 11.06.20

Yeah, bro, I have the same(

R
Ripper Man 11.06.20

Nitsche not understand but the playing rules, only bad when the hand with the mouse slips badly and have to play for 20 minutes so she somehow warmed up chtoli. lol

M
Martin Vjaters 11.06.20

The situation is similar. And it often seems that playing against cheaters. All give preferi and headshots with a pistol with A long.

D
Delphis 11.06.20

Martin Vjaters
on many maps there is a standard point for prefiera, and headshots with the length - it is the case, even the silver 1 is in the jump aiming at the wall to hit you in the head

M
Martin Vjaters 11.06.20

So this is only part of these cases. This is a must see to understand.