3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoliy Mazurkevich 18.10.19 11:37 am

Escape Lydia and something else incomprehensible. (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

The main game is completed.Version 1.2 pirates.I do not understand.What can fail.Not open escape Lydia.On the map it has found a checkpoint.Moved.Some sort of missile base silos.In the main part of this level was not.It is also interesting.Killed all the guards.Run these mines.Also unclear what to do.Explosives found,but the rocket is not being laid.Guys.Who took prompt.Maybe just for pirates this is not opening.If anyone has the saves can give the link.Very interesting.
16 Comments
Sort by:
c
ctrax 18.10.19

escape Lydia + the music from the main menu of the game, the company.

A
Anatoliy Mazurkevich 18.10.19

In the game menu there.But doesn't open.

-
-STALK-er 18.10.19

Anatoliy Mazurkevich wrote:
In the game menu there.But doesn't open.
I opened.It may need a little game to pass

c
condros 18.10.19

Missile base with silos twice in the story visited, but it is not the main campaign and side-quests. In the second task, you need to lay the explosives and watch the fireworks. The difference between a pirate and license at the moment, all the DLC active, including the Escape Lydia. Judging by the description someone didn't understand the menu :-)

A

condros
Thank you.I try to understand.After the main company, I have some sort of crap has started.In short, it was necessary to overcome the KAMAZ fuel from the militants.Then slapped a couple of militants ,who wanted.The map was marked with a crown.Then of course,just a number were captured more of what was released or the hostages,although they do not call.In General, what a mess that turned out. Looking for sohranki of rabochie someone else,just in case, but silence.Takeo case.Thanks again.

c
condros 18.10.19

Anatoliy Mazurkevich
To open DLC Escape Lydia, you must first go to the main menu and go to the tab CAMPAIGN:

In other words, from the game menu it is not available unless you open it via MAIN MENU.

To use the story quests at the location of the missile base with the silos, you need to move to a shelter, go to the laptop and using the menu tab in the DIARY choose Objectives, and Wanted. Continue to perform one job, and then open up new jobs. Here are two jobs exactly at the location of the missile base with the silos:

For example, immediately after the job completes the ENDS V:

will automatically open the most powerful rifle:

c
ctrax 18.10.19

condros wrote:
will automatically open the most powerful rifle:
still in the game steers 50-th caliber, vancott even armored nano-experts from the Department 23.
for the other rifles need 2 shots even with anti-personnel ammunition.

c
ctrax 18.10.19

Only here still not understand how to seek out those who are wanted.Which were marked on the map,those equalized
the rest will get going in the story.

Yes,and that the .50-caliber?
large-caliber rifles, there're 3 models.
from minuses - no glushiteli, but if you shoot from a distance of over 100m the enemies are not razdoblju.
-from pros - fansatic all sho digeca.

B
Bombardirovschik 18.10.19

game buzz?

T
ToxaF1 18.10.19

Bomber
But I would not say. Like and the picture is cute, but something is wrong with her.

B

ToxaF1
what exactly is wrong? what's the failure?

T
ToxaF1 18.10.19

Bomber
I would not say that failure. She's just quite boring and monotonous, but it looks good. Basically, if you pass one mission every 2-3 days, then the beer pulls.)

B

ToxaF1
got it!

A

Everything is fine.Understood.Moved to the map the dam.Cool.Job has.Put out one rozysknik ,SVD opened,although I'm enjoying it with the ES-25 to ferment. Thanks for the tip.

N
Nevoeiro 18.10.19

condros
Weird, was all game, all dopamine completed,custom dudes get taken out, titles.
And the last vintar and pekal not opened can that not so made?
Game version 1.8

c
condros 18.10.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
all dopamine fulfilled
The ENDS V done exactly? He saw the trigger in the script that opens the rifle after its implementation.