3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_Skaletta 11.06.20 10:05 pm

ATS 32-Bit. Is it possible? (American Truck Simulator)

Hello! Today I as usual spent time in ETS 2 and then in the game menu (truckworld or something like that) that has a new toy American Truck Simulaotor. From the screenshots I realized that this is a remake of the good old 18 wheels of steel. I'm not license and downloaded the toy a Torrent (don't judge....won some prices and wages out....penny) and description System Requirements the minimum was Windows 7 - please note that the notation in the form 32 or 64 bit, nope. Well, I was delighted, downloaded and then....So, who knows is it possible to run the toy on a 32-bit version or still continue to sit and run on the one hundredth circle would be Flattered and Finland?
19 Comments
Sort by:
80th 11.06.20

And what's the problem to put Windows 64bit??? And 839р that's not a lot of money...

V
Vlad_Skaletta 11.06.20

Eightieth
That's not the point......can not change because of personal perebity. (Until January 5, norms do not buy a Video card and RAM nick to 4GB).

v
vmirko75 11.06.20

Vlad_Skaletta
the game is only 64

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

2017 in the yard. No one is sitting on 32. Place 64 and do not worry. All new items (or almost all) require 64-ku and more than 8 GB of RAM. And 32 cue only sees 4GB as far as I know.

L
LOLMikuHadsune 11.06.20

ATS and ETS slag infamous wooden physics. Delete and forget)

L
LOLMikuHadsune 11.06.20

MikuHadsune
You're beautiful as always with his knowledge) 32 chops't see more than 3.5 GB of RAM =(

V
Vlad_Skaletta 11.06.20

LOVEMikuHadsune
You know, to each his own.....I love these games not because of the physics.

V
Vlad_Skaletta 11.06.20

MikuHadsune
I understand that to run on a 32-bit unreal ATS, right?

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

Vlad_Skaletta
If only some craftsmen modders will do the game code. And Yes, Windows is easier to change than to wait for a miracle.

L
LOLMikuHadsune 11.06.20

MikuHadsune
The game is easier to change than ever to hear these horrible sounds of collision with obstacles and cars. Teksturki 86-th year, and physics in the game Battle Tank for Sega in ' 92 was much better, iepthae just konsolki not burned YYYYY

L
LOLMikuHadsune 11.06.20

Vlad_Skaletta
Well, at ponyatno. How can a simulation like because of physics, there is the main thing that to pretty for a truck ride=)))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.06.20

Vlad_Skaletta
that is a remake of the good old 18 wheels of steel is not a remake, read the definition:
From WIKIРемейк[1][2][3] or the remake[4][5][6] (from eng. remake "remake") of artistic design and commercial term meaning the release of new versions of existing works of art by modifying, or adding their own characteristics. Most often used in music and on television (like the remake of the movie, a song, any musical composition or dramatic work). The remake is not quoted and is not a parody of the source, and fills it with new and relevant content, but "with caution" on the sample. May repeat plot points of the original types of characters, but to portray them in a new historical, socio-political conditions
It is an independent game that has, well, really, nothing to do with the 18 wheels of steel. It's all the same ETS, but on a different map, facilities and other details and characteristics. It seems, even the penalties are the same, do not compare, go without them, and the price of the machine, in General, similar prices for the garages, upgrade it, and even the garage, one to one, well, the point of sale.
and has ruined it with the Torrent - NO, we all understand, but the only way is to find a beta version of x86. The pirates do not know, but he has the Incentive. On sale you can get on the cheap, to save, and would not ask questions:
The screenshot, here it is the incentive
And yet, Windows has long had to put x64, now there are games with this mark.
Meanwhile, as I understand it, this is a 32-bit version is not supported and not updated, will be removed in the future. The developers are doing a 32 bit version, because of its limitations, there is no sense to develop.
Meanwhile, this issue could be Google, just came out, and the explanation including:
Forum steam, ссылкаhttp://steamcommunity.com/app/270880/discussions/0/365172547958434227/
The official note about the Russian 32 bit versionado: in the future, this update will not support some DLC, mod, and some features updated versions of the game!
In General, there is only one way to play - beta 32-bit, outdated version of the game.

V
Vlad_Skaletta 11.06.20

LOVEMikuHadsune
Trucks Drive Up The Texture For The Fur....I present it)))))

V
Vlad_Skaletta 11.06.20

MikuHadsune
Hmm....maybe to dig into the source of the game? I hope say now........

V
Vlad_Skaletta 11.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
I meant that the game takes us back to the days when we traveled to America on the cool American and not just trucks......it is necessary to understand......Hello!

L
LOLMikuHadsune 11.06.20

Vlad_Skaletta
Trucks carry trucks, which teksturki for trucks=))

V
Vlad_Skaletta 11.06.20

LOVEMikuHadsune
What do we do?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.06.20

Vlad_Skaletta
You black and white is a remake of the good old 18 wheels of steel, I wrote to you what is a remake, and ATS, this is not a remake! This is an independent game from the same genre (simulation), which is similar to 18 wheels of steel. ATS besides the obvious items (truck, location) nothing to do with the 18 wheels of steel has. IT'S NOT A REMAKE! This is a game in the same genre as simulators. If they took all the concept of 18 wheels of steel, with drivers on the road, the radio, modes, maps, and remade in a new way, and even signed a remake, then Yes - but this is out of the question, and certainly no one declared. It is believed that a remake is to port to a new engine just what it was previously. Overall, 18 wheels of steel except repeat already, obvious ideas - map of America, truck America, well now fashionable to take a credit in the games. Here ETS remained almost the same, for the UK map
added Europe, recently France, Scandinavia, etc. and ended up with ETS 2.
Even more simple opredeleniyami is a remake of the game again. Actually from the old version remains only a concept idea. The character models and all the world is redrawn again. There may even be a transition to another engine. The sounds of the environment are not subject to processing and are overwritten again. In principle, one might even say that the remake is a new game, as often, the development begins anew.
Express yourself correctly, and contradictions will not, and to Alacati'll be up.

g
gixari v kovalev 16.07.20

MikuHadsuneага not sit, sit even 2020