3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roderstan 11.06.20 10:06 pm

It works fine with the cops happened next periodically lost gps (The Crew)

In General, the essence of the problem is after you puke refreshed with the cops happened next periodically lost gps and it is not clear where to go it was sad when I drove 50 minutes of the race and it turned out that the last 5 minutes I'm not there when you click back on the track in the overwhelming number of returns not to where I was a couple of kilometers from the place actually to drive the race on the instructions of the group none of the long can not as two accidents and I first moved to the latter with a lag of 4-5 km in case you do not know the version of the game standard bought through steam
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 11.06.20

Roderstan
Ask support they will help!

R
Roderstan 11.06.20

Where to find this support Russian?

C
Chingachgook 11.06.20

Roderstan

https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU

http://forums-ru.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/29-The-Crew

s
spect0r89 11.06.20

Support put the bolt. I have a month of waiting for an answer

b
byalex_2.0 11.06.20

the same story. for unknown reasons, lost the route (with the inscription not there), then go as you want. should accidents happen, like swings exactly in the place where you lost the route. in the web silence, as if none of this happens. in the story the races seems to be fine, but in clan long races 100% lost.

UPD
off the forum found a post with the problem, but the answers are not there.

you should try to throw a skill on best route and see what happens... maybe he's messing with your head.

UPD2
threw the skill on the best route - has not helped (((

S
Serega Kashirskiy 11.06.20

gps on the road disappears, but the map marker doesn't disappear, just pay attention even though sometimes it is)
and so I ride the race that long has to have that can with my eyes closed to go :D