3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 18.10.19 11:37 am

Problem with Fps on the location of the Taiga (Metro Exodus)

Iron 7400 I5,GTX 1060 6 GB of RAM, 16 GB of RAM. Windows 10 build 1809.
The ndvidia driver 418.91
Game version 1.03
1920x1080
I mostly play on medium to high graphics settings. Psyx, tessellation disabled. In the forest the Fps is not stable, on average, 40-58,60 do not want to endure.But in addition to this can be added to the friezes. Of course my iron is not at the level of the recommended requirements, but still. I wouldn't create this topic, if not one nuance. On Yotube there are lots of rollers, comparing the performance with my iron. So the authors of the rollers with 3 gigs 1060 In the forest imeout Fps 60+.When everything is stable.
There is a sense that problems in software, not hardware.
26 Comments
Sort by:
x
xStriiim 18.10.19

InboxM
Pirates ? I have a more powerful computer, where the pioneers also fps galloping, even dipped to 20 fps. Can fixed in updates, playing the pirates

I
InboxM 18.10.19

xStriiim
I have no Steam license.

x
xStriiim 18.10.19

InboxM
Yes, you are the driver of acaca vintage

I
InboxM 18.10.19

xStriiim
This driver was just going under the Subway

X
X_ray_83 18.10.19

InboxM
Hairworks eats there performance !

w
william1992 18.10.19

The game is so done. Config in the profile.
Went the entire game on ultra preset time lock at 45 fps in the forest had to lower to medium preset and then drop 20 fps. License

D
Dogmit 18.10.19

InboxM
vidyuhi weak. for this game should be at least 1080 / 1080 ti / 2080 / 2080 ti
General advice - you should never take XX60 NVIDIA (and generally from the low segment of the gaming line, that is, the so-called national vidyahi yeah) , because it is neither fish nor fowl - Kozeny SNiP - slot plug for particularly economical . It is better to take XX70 or higher.
I won 2060 took stupidity and had to sell and change to 2080 for play.

I
InboxM 18.10.19

william1992
I already passed the game 7 months ago, then it was absolutely do not care about Fps. Now just wondering,what is wrong with the performance.
Dogma
XX60 series is a mid-segment. And plugs it GT XX30.
I knew that there is a wallet with their top cards. I do not see anything wrong with them,but not all pocket big.

D
Dogmit 18.10.19

InboxM
GT did not seem to produce long - segment office of the plugs died since the integration of video core processors. Yes, the middle segment, but then play metro on medium settings.

w
william1992 18.10.19

Dogma
Please answer just one question:
Here you are sitting like this with the Royal 2080 and set at naught all these plugs.
There are a mere mortal creates a thread in the forum with his homeless 1060ой.
What causes your Majesty to come into a topic and leave a comment?

D
Dogmit 18.10.19

william1992
I mean that the game is demanding and 2060 is not enough for this game, and what's wrote. I have 2060-I was, she slowed down everywhere. I to the Caspian sea reached. I saw 40 fps on high and the game is over for me. Or even to lower the settings or resolution, or to change the map.

w
william1992 18.10.19

Dogma
2060 retards everywhere?
In what resolution?

D
Dogmit 18.10.19

william1992
in 1080p slow. Yes - everywhere. In the forest high also will slow down, especially when there's going away a little bit and in some skirmish camp with the pioneers. Overall my conclusion is this - 2060 I for a comfortable game is not suitable even on high, not on ultra.

D
Dogmit 18.10.19

william1992
I can tell you. the problem --60 cards is that they have very few CUDA cores, a frame rate so they are always unstable though like on tests it seems that all normas. From 2060-nd of about 2000 units. It is very small. For games need 3000 blocks. when you buy videosguy map see how many blocks.

I
InboxM 18.10.19

Dogma
The problem is not in hardware, whereas software, for example in the operating system. Or in the game.
Well, since your words RTX 2060 spravlyaetsya with the game,so it's in optimization.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 18.10.19

RX580 performance as 1060.I wonder how thing it is?

InboxM
Have you tried the driver play with performance/quality?Right also increase FPS

Dogma
And you would be able to show on screen at maximum graphics settings (with full monitoring) the difference in graphics between Metro2033,Metro LL and Metro the Outcome?It was too interesting to really see what people are paying and this is a game similar costs.If there are minuscule differences that really optimize lame in both legs

D
Dogmit 18.10.19

[Denis]
you can, but you need to install the old part. the difference in graphics is there, so took all the parts 2-3 times. Yes, you can make your own set and see her, after all, the only question is the number of fps that you have.

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 18.10.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
If there are minuscule differences that really optimize lame in both legs
This is understandable, but don't forget what was the location in the old subway and new. To draw the tunnels and vast locations, are two different things.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 18.10.19

Dogma
I can't at the maximum,33/LL-aliasing-intensive,but the TV is smoothing good show on 42х inches.7950 at a comfortable FPS in these games, only without Sparky
I do not drive horses.How will the time if you can

Alexander Kozlov E.
Before travelling on the train, locations a small
But,by the way,your screenshots AC4 TV FHD 4K difference not issue.Well struck by the anti-aliasing and lighting

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 18.10.19

[Denis]
About what you the screenshots?