3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 11.06.20 10:06 pm

TV from the monitor

ordered a new monitor and the old DNS v2256 want to use as a kitchen TV,according to this scheme: connecting an analog antenna cable to the receiver DVB-T2 BBK SMP131HDT2, and from there via a dvi-hdmi adapter at the monitor, but climbed a bunch of forums and shops not found anywhere else does such a connection!?
maybe there are other low-cost options or is there nothing to catch?
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 11.06.20

It is also interesting.

V
Viktor Lazorev 11.06.20

Tomorrow I will try, if the power adaptor or cord DVI-HDMI there. According to the results accomplish your goal.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

as I understand this thing has is image output means it can be connected in this way. but there is no sound
but perhaps you may need social hdimi adapter analog DVI and VGA output with analog audio. ATO will be a silent movie. and will it work the sound of the analog output when the image coming through sdimi peck. adapter from AV-TV to what is typically used in tax speakers and headphones so do not know there is such or not. perhaps it will have to make yourself.

probably will need another such chtuka
http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/videocables_analog/Orient-C119-Perehodnik-HDMI-M-VGA-15F-plus-audio_220177.html

V
Viktor Lazorev 11.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Checked. Works.
Only here you correctly wrote, the question remains playing audio.
Speakers 2.0 or 2.1 at hand, unfortunately, was not:(

p
perehodnik 11.06.20

Help to configure!!! I have the monitor ASUS LC201, there is a prefix t-2 is not showing an adapter HDMI VGA. Using the laptop everything works. Help who faced it!