3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beybit Aytenov 11.06.20 10:07 pm

Southern region (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All good day people I have a problem I downloaded the map 5 files 1 open the file there are 2 files (SRmap_[Def and Map].scs),SRmap_[Model1].scs can't move,extract to the folder of the mod says is not a known format or archive is damaged and the rest of the 4 files is the same total he threw the map on every folder in the mod,maps are seen in the game how to back up and how to put the map.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asvik-Anubis 11.06.20

Put everything in one folder and resourceview the first file archiver 7z the other machine will podcasts. And then we throw in the mod folder

B
Bayun4ik 11.06.20

Beybit Aitenov
Hi . Likely downloaded defective . Look at the size of the files which downloaded and which should be . Most likely the pump will have ...

A
Aleksandr valter 11.06.20

or download from here https://southernregion.ru

B
Bayun4ik 11.06.20

Alexander Walter

B
Bayun4ik 11.06.20

Beybit Aitenov
By the way I downloaded two files ,many sites have been dug , for the same reason, by the way - couldn't download the five files ...

M
MgZ 11.06.20

Bayun4ik
download here there it is one file filled in

B
Bayun4ik 11.06.20

MgZ
Thank you-I have almost been worth it . Just torment until downloaded . From the browser , by the way , may also depend on these errors ...

j
jurok78 11.06.20

I also rocked out at first-the first three files downloaded in the archives of the last two is not clear in does not open.started to swing on the website developers-the same thing. tried to open winrarом unexpected end of archive
not yet downloaded 7zip!!!

A
Aleksandr valter 11.06.20

Bayun4ik

B
Beybit Aytenov 11.06.20

Thanks to all downloaded from this site all the rules