3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZloyKiller11 11.06.20 10:07 pm

Terrible lag on Windows 8.1 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

January 3 when I rolled the game, everything was fine. Then gave up the game.
Today went to 30 fps in menu and in the game first, 30 fps, then suddenly drops to 10.
While Battlefield 3 normally draws. And other games.
All that is needed for analysis:
1. Processor - Intel Pentium 2117U 1,8 GHz.
2. Graphics card - NVIDIA Geforce GT 720M 1GB + Intel HD Graphics.
3. Memory - 4 GB.
4. OS - Windows 8.1.
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
Udmurt 11.06.20

in the eight there's an app hboks? if you have try to disable in settings game DVR! if not then XS!

A
ABRAScovyy 11.06.20

For analysis you forgot to specify the resolution of your monitor.
Normal fps for your system is 27-50 frames per second, but the drawdown to 10 apparently caused by overheating.
By the way, how did you manage to write that BF3 normally pulls? This calculator can only slideshow view in BF3 @ 1920*1080.

M
Martin Vjaters 11.06.20

OS nothing to do with it , scan for viruses do it, maybe the problem is in the registry.

Z
ZONE93 11.06.20

the laptop is stupid to study

C
CryteK 11.06.20

shit laptop,you're lucky the game works at all

_
_iSTALKER_ 11.06.20

Hmm, I understand, sit on the forum, only those who love to throw mud at other people who have budget PC...

In General, go to audio settings and change the setting headphones with HRTF in headphones, the lag should disappear.

PS: My characteristics are similar, and I play 60 FPS cs go, 50 in BF 3, you get Witcher 3 and GTA 5, so don't jump to conclusions that the computer gophna and minesweeper to play

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

Knows anyone how to treat high heating single core CPU in this game? Immediately after running a single core CPU fry at 90 degrees, but its a download of only 16% and the remaining cores are heated to 36 degrees. The settings in the game does not affect the situation

A
ABRAScovyy 11.06.20

Lisstoman
Use HyperThreading? Are you sure the problem with the heating only in this game? Use the acceleration?
Try running the game Manager to set affinity all cores of the processor.

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

ABRASцовый
Yes, I am. Even the most demanding games warm up percent to a maximum of 65 degrees. Acceleration is present. In any case, the CUC is working on a single thread (even in the kernel). And it is strange to see a load temperature of just 17%. Do not care, has long been demolished this piece of code of your app)