3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladekan 11.06.20 10:08 pm

The limit of improvement or not? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Spoilerage,played and thought, why not swap the armor?Did everything as expected-blacksmithing 100 apnuli,all skills opened and leveled up,the materials collected.But it was not there ,they say I do not have specials.the ability to pump MAG things I in blacksmithing-no like ,,blacksmith, magician, pumped.Here I sit and think Tole book what need or problem in most clothes(Ancient boots of shadow),or bug in the game(please Help!!!

8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor5555 11.06.20

If I'm not mistaken, as long you have played, (epic) do seem to have a maximum.

D
Daegon7777 11.06.20

legendary is the maximum.

_
_iSTALKER_ 11.06.20

I've noticed a feature that in order to have for example a sword, zacharey and improved to legendary, so first you have the same first sword upgraded to legendary, and then lay down on his spell

_
_iSTALKER_ 11.06.20

you can still try using the command player.setav smithing 250 (MB not written the name of the skill) and then again to upgrade

M
Misha gotko 11.06.20

vladekanначачального class types of armor can't be improved to legendary level and I from glass (not exactly)and higher class equipment can be improved to legendary

_iSTALKER_
nothing like that in the game to make unnecessary as if to inject the skill of blacksmithing to the max and learn all the perks if you compare just improved enchanted item, and if you fulfill all these you actions then the result will be the same
Daegon7777
here about the maximum level of equipment I would like to amend as if enchanted to carry on blacksmithing and drink the same potion using the game bug, you can improve the equipment indefinitely (in theory) but it technically will remain legendary

D
Delta121 11.06.20

vladekan
Buy unnecessary clothing ring and amulets( without enchantments), take 6 Grand soul gem, enchant them under powers,, enhancement of skills: blacksmithing take them and go create all that you want, and Citi do not recommend to use for improving skill of blacksmithing.

D
Delta121 11.06.20

Victor5555
Not high is legendary.

V
Victor5555 11.06.20

huliGAN54 -_-
I understand, so I have forgotten a little...