3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Maleev 11.06.20 10:09 pm

The problem with the savegames (Mafia 3)

In General, the problem is this: I play, so all is well. After some time I go back into the game, and to me it says that, well, dude, sorki, but something with sohraneniya you did not order, mistakes when reading, or some such crap. I let it remove it, and you re-play, I igrulya well!
PS. who's ready to help, help out, Komrad!
13 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 11.06.20

Oleg Maleev
buy a license. (or ask where to download)

O
Oleg Maleev 11.06.20

blin88
I have a license

b
blin88 11.06.20

well, let's prove? balabol

O
Oleg Maleev 11.06.20

blin88
May I ask Your Majesty, than my humble nature touched your Great name? No bad word I did not call you or your entire family, relatives anyone in the movie didn't take, anyway, I came here for help... And called me a lying sack of shit... Hurt like that

b
blin88 11.06.20

Oleg Maleev
that is the incentive and not work save???

O
Oleg Maleev 11.06.20

blin88
Sekou

b
blin88 11.06.20

Oleg Maleev
fuck off

s
shadow48 11.06.20

blin88
Anything can happen. Maybe he has a bug with access rights to the file. Who knows

b
blin88 11.06.20

shadow48
steam would have warned about it!

O
Oleg Maleev 11.06.20

blin88
thanks for the help. buddy, get plus in profile!

b
blin88 11.06.20

Oleg Maleev
and you!

D
Dema 80 11.06.20

Oleg Maleev wrote:
hurt your
mind to understand, actions like........... impossible, learn not to react to barking mongrels out of the gate

A
Alex Pro 21 11.06.20

Guys, after the delivery of three blue sportscar Burke (or whatever his name is, the Irish) when he confesses that he has cancer, a long dialogue and save after the cutscene. The black screen was, waited a long time while flashing the sign of preservation, I gave up and Alt+F4 pressed. Now the game when loading the save crashes to desktop without any errors. 3 is file saves (save0, save1, save2), but how to get to start? Please help, half the game probably already passed.

Did it! Started a new game, turned, threw the old saves folder, launched the game and clicked to start the mission again. And that's all.