3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 11.06.20 10:10 pm

Summoner (Demonologist) (Hellgate: London)

Sahaabi (=
110 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegPP3 11.06.20

I play as demonology,I think the best class in the game

111111112222222222 11.06.20

I played for this class. I think he's the worst

111111112222222222 11.06.20

Screenshots of their characters better vykladyvaete (of this class)

Z
Zer Ael 11.06.20

And I liked... Space for those who want to gather under his banner a small menagerie (Hello Overlord'y) and a wide choice of entertainment :D

Of course, to the monsters of Summoner a local beasts does not hold, but... the feeling of affection is.

D
Drimakus_X5 11.06.20

In anticipation of the patch pump of the Demonologist. LVL 10 this. Gameplay consists mostly of managing, reproduction, development, monitoring and surveillance of Pets. The shooting of the stupid obscure smalloc and pukalok virtually no time. The margin of victory in absolute control over the animals. To play very interesting but tedious - and itching to download the white-headed duck your BMA and arrange the meat :P

Z
Zer Ael 11.06.20

:D

pix.PlayGround.ru

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 11.06.20

The Zera AEL'
Interesting screen... On the number of spirits there is no limit as to the number of bots and machines :)

K

The shooting of the stupid obscure smalloc and pukalok virtually no time

As far as I noticed, on the Kabbalistic guns some kind of penalty rate - perhaps, the developers meant that fans shoot play for Kostikov. For demonology, in my opinion, more important bonuses to the clever creep blocking with weapons than its rate of fire, range and damazh :)

Z
Zer Ael 11.06.20

Fire, earthlings, air and poison elementals can for 10, astral only one sender and one of three to choose from (I chose Bobby the destroyer). A total of 42 animals high :)

From weapons like the mind controllers (master+cat's paw) for making chaos on the battlefield. Tin! Sometimes entertain themselves by Stripping, using only their. A kind of puppeteer.

N
NineTeils 11.06.20

Usem advised to download the soul Catcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!One such demon,soaked Cidoncha 32ЛвЛ.He!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

G
GuglYuzer 11.06.20

Yes, the Summoner is not the best AOE class. His accuracy is mostly not needed.And carnager the best pet.Download him defense and increased HP.And 1 point for a defensive stance.All.The entire game can be played only with him.Standard combo against mobs : Gathered a bunch of 6-10 mobs=>Protective stand kamagara =>Shoot AOE weapons (IMHO rocket pistols or rapid-toxic guns)=>Skill to treat kamagara=>Change it to a magic arm and swing life either from corpses collected.And so again and again.
Main stats have samanera (IMHO) when povyshenie level.
stamina and will.2 points and 1 point of dexterity (if you want toxic flyers) or power (want protection)
Armor by +% life and + stats + skills swing lives and Carnahan.
And I have a 25 LVL 1000 lives of the hero and 2000 Carnivora. with its 200% protection.
The damage of weapons an average of 150 in each hand.as well as a single radius,
The screen will soon spread.And if you need to the thread:) the Video goes off:)

G
GuglYuzer 11.06.20

And here is the video
http://slil.ru/25350058

D
DarkCasket 11.06.20

Googleuser I'm sorry man but that's hard to believe about your Persian ....Namely (And I have a 25 LVL 1000 lives ) how do you get this ????????? My 20-Ohm 500 with something ...but the thing .....?????? Tell me pliz ...thanks in Advance .)

D
DarkCasket 11.06.20

And if in fact,it is this class good enough....very good))))I to temple tube station promptly...died 4 times total but only because of the lack of experience in the game ....I both hands FOR !!!!

Z
Zer Ael 11.06.20

DarkCasket, a small lecture...

25th level is 24*9+15*5=291 health

There are in-game things have a bonus, all settings. 5 nested points of stamina will give +5 accuracy, +5 strength, +5 toughness and +5 willpower. It is logical to assume that many realized this and shake my endurance is mandatory.

At the 25th level character for a minimum of 24*5=120 points for the parameters(with the reputation of the stations apart) and armor +5 (on average) for all parameters.

Total: 7 clothes for +5 = +35. Requirements 70 takeout. Not to be greedy (Exodus because by itself stamina is also sometimes asks) down 55 points to the original 15. Total: 15+55+35=105 removal or 24*9+105*5=741 health...

We spent 55 points in stamina, but received a +35 to hit (15+35=50, enough for weapons and we accuracy not swing), +35 strength (do they power?), +35 endurance (105 her from us) and +35 to strength of will. SV was 30(starting)+35(bonus)=65, what exactly 40+65*2=170 mana. Which is enough to summon the destroyer and manipulation skills.

170 mana... a Lot or a little? If from the beginning to create an army of elementals, there are damn few. If the pump Bobik (armor, entrapment and damage), it is more than enough.

And do not delay it indefinitely safely start to pump endurance on to more powerful stuff all settings. If all 120 to drop, we get 24*9 (Supplement per level) + (15 (starter removal) + 120 (cast points) + 35 (bonus from armor)) * 5 = 24*9 + 170*5 = 1066 health.

And in the game gear have bonuses Health (this is bad) and +% health (this is good). At the 25th meeting all the gear from +10% health. 7 clothes = +70%. Or 1066*1,7=1812.

That's not including bonus points parameters with the reputation of stations and possible bonus health with armor.

Of course 1812 - it is a utopia, but 1000-1200 health at the 25th level is a reality for ANY class.

G
GuglYuzer 11.06.20

2 DarkCasket
We'll see(I role) two rags +10% max HP head and +14% max HP peppers.
That's the whole story:)

K

The Zera AEL ' held portpait of youth :) From myself I will add - the extra stamina in the game does NOT HAPPEN!

The largest prefix that I have met in the single - +14% health. Naturally, this parameter is epic.

G
GuglYuzer 11.06.20

For harm will need..If make fashion quality oddly lacks the will..
Liked the weapon rebounder(which ricocheted) found only 1 with 5 mod slots
But it's a thing.The long-range of 30 meters.Moreover, the range affects the length of the recoil.
2 rebounder with 5 mod slots death to the masses.Really require 40-50 will and 30 precision on each(full set for damage and damage effects) and 100 will and with 60 accuracy-only weapons
Learned to shoot so he can't be rejected:) I must otprygivat and strapit the left to the right then the spread is not otklikaetsya:).On 30 meters to shoot accurate bursts.

K

On 30 meters to shoot accurate bursts
At that kind of distance to effectively evaluate, we need capital investments in accuracy. Otherwise, with increasing LVL mobs this wonderful effect disappears... :(

Z
Zer Ael 11.06.20

Hmm... Someone from the knights Templar gunmen doing. And some of the summoners.

IMHO: the Summoner - caring/th uncle/aunt with two mind controllers in hand and surrounded by his personal army. Here is one with +8...+10 no problem.