3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LifeStream [Has left from 18.10.19 11:37 am

The ending of the game Far Cry 2 (Far Cry 2)

Here discussing the ending of the game Far Cry 2.
81 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Don_ 18.10.19

Blah,he Toko yesterday bought the game,beginner,EPT,now screw you!Who passed the game already,tell me nah?I am amazed...

L
LifeStream [Has left from 18.10.19

Don Marzaglia, I have already passed.

s
s.a.n.c.h.i.k. 18.10.19

rules theme

A
Ashot_RM 18.10.19

Player321 well, tell me what in the end?

L

You're going to prison to the Jackal, he tells you to kill the leaders of the factions and get the diamonds. You pass through a narrow gorge kill them, then find and take the diamond case and go to his cabin, put on a table case. The Jackal offers to get you the diamond case or the detonator. The detonator to find and close leads (to bring down the gorge). Case be attributed to the military. Ultimate screen saver from the selection will not change. That's all the end.)

s
spec-100 18.10.19

there seems to be not an ending.
There's also the task, to kill the Jackal , not to help him.!!!

L

spec-100, it in the beginning and during the game his opinion about the Jackal will change and it will be at the end of your partner.. in Short go see.
p.s. why come into this topic if not passed the game, not interested will pass.=)

M
MChS_ 18.10.19

Yeah ... good ending ... IMHO !!!! :)

s
s.a.n.c.h.i.k. 18.10.19

damn it!I told you everything!1зачем I came here?7!

s
spec-100 18.10.19

yubiki said that endings btsdet several. here they 3,14159 stably. either you players only see one ending.

_
_Don_ 18.10.19

IMHO this Player321 plays of the night-peronaci,or was it pirates of the purest,he bought before us.Well, obviously,the game is so short it can't be.And the second one hundred pounds of this gamer only reached one ending.And told it to us.Well, who is he then?No,well et is ridiculous!

D
DeZepTup 18.10.19

since the theme of spoilersa, tell me

worked on some and the other.... UFLL I was framed (because of the 3 missions ARP chtol? or so come to love in the story?), well, carcae the choice of the Saint to save, or friends.... I went of course to save his friends - will love to wet them and me.... well then in the desert I.... look in the folder friends and it says each devoted to
et finally how? well I have them saved... they can somehow save? and what a pity =\

_
_Sanek 18.10.19

It's the story, my ARP was set up, and then saved me the Jackal. To him in the hut came from the UFLL and told me, kill the leader of the ARP, then you will live.
Priest has anyone saved?

s
s.a.n.c.h.i.k. 18.10.19

SCHA will save!FORWARD!!!

L

Passed on hard difficulty (hardcore) English license crack from NeoGame (put somewhere when there was 1/5 of the game, once released). Don Marzaglia well pass on the other tell the truth I don't believe IMHO I passed all clean=)))

s
spec-100 18.10.19

spoiler...
I also chose to save his friends. then I was taken somewhere by car... then when I fell out of it.. saved the Jackal from the storm. And then I noticed that I had lost my Golden Kalash.(( it is possible as that to recover??

L

Take the weapon that you left the Jackal and pass on)) And do not worry)))

B
BerserkTG 18.10.19

also yesterday I beat the game
the ending is the same as in Player321
killed all of his friends and enemies, in the end no matter what vybiraesh the one case, or set ablaze and explode this mountain gorge, or as it is generally proshol game with draganovci and Jewish diplom =)
again don't want to pass too long all this....

s
spec-100 18.10.19

well, I also Toko passed. the ending point is the same as Player321 You're going to prison to the Jackal, he tells you to kill the leaders of the factions and get the diamonds. You pass through a narrow gorge kill them, then find and take the diamond case and go to his cabin, put on a table case. The Jackal offers to get you the diamond case or the detonator. The detonator to find and close leads (to bring down the gorge). Case be attributed to the military. Ultimate screen saver from the selection will not change. That's all the end.)
identity as BerserkTG to pass again not when will not, it is too tedious. even when not playing the side missions.
Who knows, if you complete all 12 missions is ending or that something will change?

K
Klichko 18.10.19

guys how many hours have pulled the game(gameplay)?