3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eremite_City 11.06.20 10:12 pm

Can't find the missing (Mad Max)

Hello! In Gastown faced with a problem.
Just can't find a crowbar, and a relic of the past.
Spoiler
I found this door. After her 3 boxes and all.
Spoiler
Specially made screenshots to make it clear what's what.
All side quests completed. Left light bulbs to get.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abibok 11.06.20

The second relic is near the garage Garbage, you're the Leader go when the race in Gastown will win. Relics are not hard to find. But I'm stuck on the fact that they never found the last pile of scrap.

E
Eremite_City 11.06.20

DownTown
I wanted the theme to be demolished. Well, if the answer was given - let remains.
Collected everything. Where the last handful of can't find?
PS I already finished the game. Developed will burn in hell! :(
Could make it so that Max found Hope and Glory.
Tinsmith - would be buried with his beloved car.
P. P. S. don't know where to find a relic. All tipped.
Spoiler

A
Abibok 11.06.20

If I knew where I can find, I'd think.) Can't find everything. The whole Gastown ran 100 times, when the Leader was taking all the corners like reviewed, but one pile was never found.)
About the Hope and Glory agree. I'm all for happy endings. If Max had allowed them to go with him for a Masterpiece, they would still be alive. Max, of course, first of all still have not forgotten the bitterness of the loss of the former family and didn't want to get emotionally attached. But it happened without the consent of max. Otherwise it would not have sausage so when Hope and Glory thundered. On the other hand he didn't want for anyone to answer and anyone in harm's way. But he did not understand the main thing: the safest place in the Wasteland next to it. )

A
Abibok 11.06.20

And in the garage you can go again? I just haven't checked after the first visit the garage.

E
Eremite_City 11.06.20

Abibok
In any saved game you can go to the garage! ;)