3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 11.06.20 10:12 pm

Divided opinions. (Defense Grid: The Awakening)

A follower Element TD on the engine, TES 4: Oblivion - Gamebryo. Very, I must say, not bad.
15 Comments
Sort by:
O
OLPRLOR 11.06.20

http://www.playground.ru/images/forum/b.gif

E
ERHater 11.06.20

Abuhena game. World of Goo resting.

PS. And magazines have not had to unsubscribe about this great game :) Turned out the same story as with Space Rangers - a game we really came for the new year, and no one noticed. Initially!

R
RikoChiko 11.06.20

I hope the speed of the game like green td, the graphics are just that clumsy.(

G
GomerSimpson777 11.06.20

- Game play is 4 hours ,can't put down!!

V
VolRus 11.06.20

It is strange that such a game no one noticed I thought the crack or the normal crack I find that the trims were and then muffled something :)

Y
Yolocaust 11.06.20

Damn awesome! At first sight very simple, but it turns out everything girlfriend! And not get bored fucking!

N
Noklan_N 11.06.20

Great game, addictive.

V
Veltronix 11.06.20

Really liked the game. Develops tactics defense actions over time. By the way, can anyone suggest games like defence grid'huh? Thanks in advance.

E
ERHater 11.06.20

games like defence grid'and

Comes to mind only Stronghold, but the resemblance is somewhat remote.
And flash games on the subject of the mass. There is even a genre of Tower defence games. Google will give you tens of links to such games.

V
VolRus 11.06.20

Veltronix Master Of Defence

V
Veltronix 11.06.20

Thank you responded. In the 'master of defence' played, good game really short...

R
Roman 07 11.06.20

I can't remember the last time SO I delayed the game.

X
X-man150 11.06.20

The game is excellent when played, sucked not a child) it is a Pity that Windows 7-64 is buggy, so I would singht)) took the original game and both expansion, of course, all the gold in all modes.
10/10

G
GANDJUBASS 11.06.20

Of course, not a bad indie, and not expensive discount buy the incentive, just lovely.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.06.20

In the list of top 10 best TD games, definitely.

Recochica wrote:
graphics here is just clumsy.(
Here, the dialogue is not needed, it's not a shooter )

PS
Passed the original campaign and the three DLC (borderlands, resurg-nce, you monster) gold =]