3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex2010god 11.06.20 10:13 pm

\"The level of comfort of the game for your account\". (World of Tanks)

An interview with one of developers:

Question: What is a level of comfort games for account ?
Answer: It's just the name of the parameter, a numeric value which is assigned to the account of each player
The higher the account value of this parameter (the level of comfort of the game) the more loyal the player the balancer.
Balancer Often selects the player a good team that the skill is initially stronger enemy. AND THAT'S ALL!
There is no apparent deterioration: broneprobitiya, precision, Single damage (alpha is below average) - this is all far-fetched players.

Question: what determines this parameter (the level of comfort of the game) for each specific account.
Answer: it Depends on three components: the % wins for the last 100 battles, whether you have a Premium Account and your account activity.
1) just talk about activity - for example, if you have not had for the last month of any battle or number of battles was negligible,
then your account Option is the comfort level of the game increases dramatically, but again as soon as you begin actively playing it as fast and fall.
2) the Higher your winning percentage over the last 100 battles, the lower will be the level of comfort of the game on your account.
3) If you play with a Premium Account, the comfort level is slightly increased, but this increase is relatively small,
and its not enough to compensate for the highest percentage of wins per 100 battles.
4) About the news accounts say in this thread don't see the point, but in short, they have the comfort Level of the game Higher than anywhere else.

It is also worth noting that the update of this parameter for each of your accounts is happening every day, at the time of restarting the servers.
By the way it is for this reason, All players and experience this problem as a continuous series of defeats or wins the series.
That's just a series of victories for the player is not a problem, so all and whine only about a continuous series of defeats.
That is, the same player on different days has a completely different indicator of winning percentage, let's say 45% and tomorrow 65%.
And all because if today player Sasha played 20 fights of which he won 15 of his record of winning percentage over the last 100 battles will increase
and it takes into account the Setting - level of comfort game, so after the restarting of the server will recalculate
level of comfort game, for account Sasha he will fall, and the next day Sasha will often receive from the balancer fights
in which he will get a team, initially at least stylovou than the enemy.

Speak out!
23 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 11.06.20

gon - and so all have long known about the mechanism of oppression, not otherwise explain why playing on the same tank, every time the result is different, including the more wins-the more not punctured/ misses/ ricochets in the next battle, is not far-fetched, it is proven practice...I have hands for one fight is not screwloose and not straightened, so it's not in me, as the enemy tank was in range of sight, and remains, in the same vulnerable places to shoot, sometimes it happens easily, and sometimes no penetration/ misses/ ricochets, then plum - in this case, the enemies shoot without a miss, it is enough 3-4 times to win and the difference will be noticeable, even if the familiar players come across... I doubt that they also 1 fight his hands and straightened screwloose... just developed themselves a grave dug to those that refused modern technology, and more games to play, except the constant a"integrations technology and mechanism of oppression they have nothing...

s
sagittariu 11.06.20

a link to the interview!!!!! I will not believe until I see

K
Kevlon 11.06.20

Yes all.....

A
Alex2010god 11.06.20

:) All information provided in this thread told me yesterday the old lady Baba-Shura (one grandmother said) on the radio OBS!
Accidentally sat on a bench and then out of her Kaaak rushed.
Only told You her words, and believe it or not, decide for yourself.
Although let's assume that it was her Experience because this section of the forum is all about.
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/blogs/world_of_tanks/iskustvennyj_balans_v_world_of_tanks-193420/
Спойлерhttp://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/1755592-%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BB-%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%83-%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D1%81%D1%83%D1%89%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D1%83%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%80/page__st__5580

A
Alex2010god 11.06.20

WoT
ПАТЕНТ on the game and why cancers tend to Naguib and extras merge!
According to another aspect, the matchmaking server may store a percentage of winnings / losses for each user (or vehicle) at a predetermined level combat. Decreasing the ratio of win / lose of the player, the player becomes more likely to be placed in the battle, the Battle levels at the lower end of an acceptable range, while in the win / loss ration increases, the player becomes more likely to be placed in battles having Battle levels at the upper end of the allowed range. Thus, when a player has been repeatedly put into too many difficult battles, the balancing is done in favor of easier battle sessions, thereby encouraging the player by providing an easier game environment. Similarly, when the player has been repeatedly put into too many easy battles, the balancing is done in favor of a more hard battle sessions, thereby keeping the player contested instead of the player to become bored with easy games. First possible algorithm is to evenly divide the permissible battle levels through the range from zero (0) to two (2), and set the vehicle on a level appropriate combat ratio win / loss, where any factor of more than two (2 ) automatically results in the vehicle are placed in the highest possible level of combat. Another possible algorithm is to increase the level of combat one (within the permissible range) for a vehicle each time a player wins a battle with that vehicle, and to reduce the level of combat one (within the permissible range) each time the player loses a Battle with that vehicle. If the battle level is already at the top of the range and the player wins the battle, the battle level may remain constant. Similarly, if the battle level is already at the lower end of the range and the player loses, the battle level may remain constant.

I apologize for the translation-translated by Google, but the point I think is clear!

A
Alex2010god 11.06.20

Well, as information?
Match?
Few reviews and responses - the type nobody plays.

A
Alex2010god 11.06.20

Is there a tank?What do you say???

A
ArmyMan 11.06.20

Searches plots take )

C
CR0MWeLL 11.06.20

well, I basically noticed the so-called mechanism of oppression", it throws the team for 2-3 platoon nefarious rekalov and opponents 2-3 platoon of players with purple articles; then shoot 1 shot ricochet(under 90 degrees), 2 shot reprobel(although the penetration is three times more reduced armor), then no damage, and it's all on 1 enemy(especially art), I'm not talking about the shots through and it is unlikely that the mismatches of server and client(ping at this moment 15-20ms), and the balance this morning gave me: play my is3 with bl9, shooting at Masa's(with the purple statkey)(310хп) which was a Board at 90 degrees, and guess what I had the alpha?! -290!!!! then he puts me on an ice rink and art relieves my HP is full; or a couple of times was throwing to kzt67. 7 - ie 29 players level 7 and I 5!!!

A
ArmyMan 11.06.20

Let's look at a conspiracy theory to post certain CR0MWeLL )))
1)Pro shot 90 degrees more than sure that considered only a single plane )))
2)the Minimum damage of BL-9 - 293 (based on Wbra -25%)
3)To kzt67. that one threw to 29 players on the 7th level of fighting can be 2 reasons:
a)the Player from the platoon, where different levels of technology.
b)Small online on the server, this happens late at night when the balancer is not enough players.

And just a funny post man came - such a dime a dozen on the forum of potatoes. That's only when writing these replays, and casts them, then they all raspredelyat, and it turns out that usually they are stupid raki....

C
CR0MWeLL 11.06.20

1)I can't say anything! the height was about the same, the body of the opponent almost at a right angle
2)possible, but not more 295; and breaking bl9 enough in order to knock out the alpha from the side of the mazaya?
3 )none not more, went with 17-21 hours, I do not remember played 1
as for the statistics I got 55%, 1200 re, the same nickname in the tanks

A
Alex2010god 11.06.20

such a gaijin :) - a series Di of the Bills in the game through the roof today minus 100 fights of them on Arte 50...gold!+ no penetration,ricochets and falling without damage :),if not past(came down,waited and Golda flying to nowhere) example: baratos the emphasis fell on the t-50 without damage from 20-30 meters(ghusl with it fell off)...fun blah.
Like this:

A
Alex2010god 11.06.20

AUG 19 _ Saved Apple:
And yet, to this day do not kill insects(e -25,t -54) - is considered, if a fly sat on the arm twice, the whole year you will have good luck. It is important to the insect not to drive and wait until it flies away.
Questions and answers:
Q: tanks can not play?
A: :), YOU CAN!The father gives the nod!!!

_
_Egorian_ 11.06.20

The phenomenon of oppression nothing more than... over +-25%. If you would have removed this heresy and Orgy, then everything will be fine: the shells will be flying where it is necessary, to break where they can and damage will cause as much as necessary, but not minimal some(of 240 Sredoje fly 180 when the enemy has ~200 HP left).
In my opinion it's just a misunderstanding - +-25% - spoils the game.

A
ArmyMan 11.06.20

CR0MWeLL
Clear, clear, sand nagibatorov ))
1)Even if you are in the same plane there is still the slope of the armor...
2)it is Strange that people who played 18K+ battles does not understand that parameter, the penetration of alpha just do here does not depend (bombs I now do not take into account) )))
3)Well and of course no screenshot, no replay, right? )))
I have about statco you did not ask )))

Alex2010god
And what nick is smeared, no cancer? ))

EmGaOnRII
Almost agree, but the potato is never going. +-25% slightly negates skill - if it is to remove dcp razmoyutsya.

C
CR0MWeLL 11.06.20

ArmyMan
1)well, if you went rating, you as a connoisseur of sand nagibators answer at what angle is made the reservation of the sides of the tank M4A3E2?
2)and with regards to alpha, I mean the mechanism of oppression, and do not link parameter penetration-alpha
3)as for replays and screenshots, after such intrigues FBG'and happened to me something like this

and there is not to screenshots and record replays

A
Alex2010god 11.06.20

ArmyMan -your nick will still want to kill others ,and so a few days after me :),-not a reindeer

A
ArmyMan 11.06.20

CR0MWeLL
1)Never focused on passing technique - don't know. CSKA_ArmyMan nick, if Cho )))
2)It's all a conspiracy! (c)
3)That is, usually you write them, and the explosion of the fifth point they have you autodelete, right? )))

Alex2010god
And why am I not surprised by this response? )))

A
Alex2010god 11.06.20

ArmyMan wrote:
CSKA_ArmyMan
This nickname is not in the hall of fame! :)
And if the topic has nothing to say, better shut up.
I have something to compare - 2 years in the Prem skated,and now do not take - and immediately see the mechanism of comfort level.

A
ArmyMan 11.06.20

Alex2010god
Maybe someone just can't write? ))
http://worldoftanks.ru/ru/community/accounts/2200996-
On the subject have something to say, cancers are always looking for the conspiracy )))