3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Huseyn Kim 18.10.19 11:38 am

Hyde on the Bastard (katana) (Monster Hunter: World)

I decided to write a small and simple guide on Bastard (katana) Chips and the mechanics of the weapons.

The bastard is the most common weapon in the game but not all beginners know how to play this sword and how to inflict the maximum damage. Actually why I decided to write this mini guide on this subject

The bastard has 2 of the resource type

The resource of the spirit (the red filling)
The resource of spirit needed for the implementation of wind combo using (CTRL) on your PC. That would collect the resource of the spirit just perform the attack on LMB or RMB

The first level of the Scale of the spirit (the white outline around the sword)
The scale of the spirit is necessary for the dispensation of ultimate weapons using (CTRL+LMB) to get a scale of the spirit guide Combo spirit through (CTRL) and hit the final blow, if it misses, or the combo will be interrupted by the scale of the spirit will not be filled.

The second Scale level of the spirit (the yellow outline around the sword)
Then again fill the Resource of the spirit and slide a Brass combo and you get the third level of the Scale of the spirit (max)

The third level of the Scale of the spirit (the red outline around the sword)
Only then you defuse the Ultimate Attack of the spirit ( via CTRL+LMB) After getting the resource of the spirit will be automatically replenished within 15 seconds. If you knock in the air the Roar of the monster, or attack then Ultimate will be interrupted and the scale will still spend, this suggest to put a Temporary cover or Cover Rocks. After carrying out the Ultimate again accumulate the Resource of the spirit and do Spiritual combo, when you reach the Third level of spirit again spend Ultimate and so the circle until the monster will not die.

Why you need to accumulate the third level you ask? Because on the first level, you can safely carry ultimate. Because only at the Third level of the Scale of the spirit the Ultimate damage will be maximized if you take the Prime numbers as an example

Damage with Ultimate at the 1 Scale Level of the spirit = 30 damage

Damage with Ultimate at Level 2 of the Scale of the spirit = 50 Damage

Damage with Ultimate with 3 Level Scale spirit = 90 Damage

And the damage with your basic attacks increase attacks will no longer bounce off the armored monster parts.That's probably all you need to know about this sword and its mechanics!

PS: Below I will post a video with a couple of chips as it is easier to accumulate the resource more efficiently and to carry out combos.

Thank you all for your attention. And don't forget to eat before the outing and sharpening weapons. Yet.
2 Comments
Sort by:
H
Huseyn Kim 18.10.19

s
shadowclonejutzu 18.10.19

HBG 4ever!