3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JeffreyDummer 12.06.20 07:46 pm

Whoever of the characters you would be revived? (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

I would have revived Lee. There is no need to explain.
Nick. Just because, I'm sorry. Why sorry, I don't know. Pity is stronger than everyone except Omid.
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
manspider 12.06.20

Carly
Matthew

T
Tropkillaz 12.06.20

Carley and Omid

T
ToM_bez_DzheRRi 12.06.20

Katja and duck, Kenny would be happy.

M
Melkiy Hren 12.06.20

Luke forgot!

L
Lotos145 12.06.20

Carly , Lee

S
SeniorJoker 12.06.20

Parents Of Clementine.

P
Pirofiremen 12.06.20

Duck and Lee.

P
Pirozhok-san 12.06.20

Luke, Lee, Carly

p
pashalet 12.06.20

About Whether to even hint will not - it was a great character, but he masterfully played the role beautifully and left the stage. Respect, bow, eternal memory, Lee!
So I have no options - Carly. Handsome, strong, clever, by word and bullet in his pocket does not climb, in a trouble will not throw, and at the same time honest and touching always belonged to the main character. I missed her in the final of the first and second season)

B
BorderZone - Pograniche 12.06.20

The brothers of Saint John (although there's more to their mother, they would not come to this, Andy just)! Cannibals all countries, unite! Fried head Jane sauce out of the blood Kenny, dessert cakes and Clementines - what could be better?

But seriously, Chuck (liked, cool guy) and Omid (left kind of accident). About Whether I agree with the speaker above.

U
Underblade 12.06.20

If
Doug
Duck
Katya
Ben
Chuck
Luke
Pete
Nika
Mark
Omeed
Larry
Alvin

Woooot...

v
vitali elkin 12.06.20

Carly.

r
rokerman 12.06.20

Underblade
in short all

K
Kuzko 12.06.20

Neo

f
figura555 12.06.20

Carly and Lee,of course

D
Dzhoel Miller 12.06.20

Carly and Lee \_(ツ)_/
Spoilerage Clementine shot Lee, we can see that the gun changed the angle of the shot, thereby it is possible to assume that Clementine did not shoot Lee or... Well, the second option, when she goes and leaves him, after which he loses consciousness (may be wild from fatigue or from loss of blood if you cut off the hand)... Hence we can assume that in the first and in the second case, If alive =) I Think the developers put If in the second season just imagine Clementine meets shabby in the end of the second season... unfortunately it was just my dreams =(

V
Vladok325 12.06.20

Of course If

M
Maxi1s 12.06.20

Kenny

Z
ZONE93 12.06.20

I was hoping that If the immune system and it will appear in other seasons (