3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20 07:48 pm

How to lower the volume of speech NPC? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

hi all, I need help of experienced modders, tough glows when an atmosphere of Stalker violates the joy PS(its address to yy) next to which you stand, ears cut, straight sickens me, how to turn down the volume of their speeches, or even remove their greeting ?
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madevi 12.06.20

The easiest way to replace sound files of greetings dummies. Just as the pacifiers need to take an. ogg file with silence, since just a file with zeros or nothing will not work.

I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20

Madevi
where they are themselves their statements?

r
rPeBoJL 12.06.20

Elijah Gafarov
it gemorno all. I'm stuck unpacking game resources and specprog for game sound

I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20

rPeBoJL
explain if not difficult

r
rPeBoJL 12.06.20

Elijah Gafarov
if we are talking about a clean game (no mods) that need the unpacker resources (http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_gamedata_unpacker_tch_chn_i_zp-29250/). you'll see the folder (Gamedata) with all default configs, textures, scripts, sounds, text and other crap. well, after Google. there are gigabytes of lessons and how and what is edited

I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20

rPeBoJL
all unpacked , I thought you were talking about the other, Google dug probably 3 hours, nothing about greeting stalkers are not dug, searched under different tags, I suspect that it is necessary in the alife options to change only once,while searching, found the info on the radius of greeting, but the file could not be found(this is mentioned in the creation of a new NPC)

r
rPeBoJL 12.06.20

Elijah Gafarov
it's kind of ★! chtol?

I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20

rPeBoJL
Yes, just freeze the level of noise that is created by these cries, because it's not in the game Restrike sound - the voice

r
rPeBoJL 12.06.20

Elijah Gafarov
full of you very strange... first time hear that someone would be experience discomfort of this kind... well, find a sound file and change the renaming to the full farts of pseudocapacity and be done with it))

I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20

rPeBoJL
can't find him, that's the problem,but just hate when they next walk and stop to chat, and you're swag throw it and their pieces 5может stand next to and as all with one voice zhahnut line his already blood from ears

r
rPeBoJL 12.06.20

Elijah Gafarov
what cha version of the game? similar crap was observed in the left mod on PM a hundred million years ago

I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20

rPeBoJL
I have this crap in all versions, including license, currently cop(scoc)

r
rPeBoJL 12.06.20

Elijah Gafarov
patch Copa what?

I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20

rPeBoJL
S. T. A. L. K. E. R. - Call of Chernobyl [1.4.22] by stason174 [v.4.05]

I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20

rPeBoJL
so where do I configure?

r
rPeBoJL 12.06.20

Elijah Gafarov
fashion is an evil man. try to find if fashion and hang out there on the forum

I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20

rPeBoJL
where does fashion?is a global modification, the base call of Pripyat, just added locations and weapons , nothing lethal, and greeting stalkers always hated,they were all versions of the game(PM,SN,CHN) to reduce their volume and stupidity, because it is not yet depart not gonna stop asking.

r
rPeBoJL 12.06.20

Elijah Gafarov
you do not get it? one line not included in file all to crap to fill up. Yes there is. a single character. and then global wedge between the rolls. really, the whole business is) really cried for this post

I
Ilya Gafarov 12.06.20

rPeBoJL
know practiced, but what to do ... where do I find the settings files?

r
rPeBoJL 12.06.20

Elijah Gafarov
slay... then definitely no one will help you