3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolinzu 12.06.20 07:48 pm

Ocsinventory bloodsucker. Some bug! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

katakana was killed in the house next to the river, took a trophy, got the loot for the order. then I looked at completed jobs, and it is stated that the katakana I didn't. how can I kill him if I'm his trophy and took the money he received? does anyone else this bug is met?

13 Comments
Sort by:
k
kolinzu 12.06.20

once completed the quest still says that katakana is not killed. nonsense!

G
Gutsz 12.06.20

kolinzu
Try saving the download (just as it is killed or before the execution of the order)

R
Ramzes181276 12.06.20

kolinzu
Same crap. Most likely a bug.

E
Eraser101 12.06.20

Probably the exact same crap that the Cave of dreams why after sujecki with the collapse turns out to be unsuccessful, although this was counted as completed...

A
Aenmutus 12.06.20

Eraser101
Yep. And after some time the quest disappeared from failure. He was surprised.

P
Psihodolb 12.06.20

kolinzu
does anyone else this bug is met?

In the game about a dozen quests, which will failed, but you 100% completed... Score and play quietly... (=

X
Xavier_29Th 12.06.20

there is another similar bug with the task Cases of national importance.... Radovid kill, quest completed, but.... before the final battle with Aradina write that the job Cases of national importance failed.

A
AlexOmen 12.06.20

This item failed always, because on the street you won't kill it. and when the house is killed, then it says that the job is done. Browse through all the items.

z
zip3n 12.06.20

The trick is to soak it in the street! and to do this you need to strain the grey cells;)

k
kolinzu 12.06.20

zip3n
I mean to lure him out of the house on the street or kill upon its first appearance in the alley behind the tavern?

O
Orogon 12.06.20

I was like, when the Mind has taken. I fulfilled a personal quest, Ian went to get the Mind, and napisao that quest Ian failed... I was scared. Because otherwise it is impossible. Always, when the Mind was taken, the quest failed. But then all the rules were. If you 100% completed the quest, then don't worry, all the rules will be

W
WANTES 12.06.20

Item bukovany, katakana on the street can not kill, I was down half his HP not received damage that starts the cutscene and he runs away, and be a failure, true on patch 1.12 PC and PS4

T
Toha Kok 12.06.20

The bug for 2 years and corrected, even in 1.31 version of the goty, although it is obvious and it is found in all