3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 12.06.20 07:48 pm

Dining etiquette

---
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 12.06.20

http://www.knigge.ru/stolovi_etiket.html
I found something.

I remember only t h a table knife held with the right hand, while with fork in the left, hold the meat.

D
Delphis 12.06.20

AR3E
left hand holding the meat, the right cut. There the same plug

V
Vadik kirov 12.06.20

Mayamenstate
grew up chtoli?? and on account of the plates in the middle of a wide or deep at grandma saw)

-
-SlashuuR- 12.06.20

Take the meat in hand and bite with teeth. And a fork get stuck between the teeth lumps.

R
RussianQuaker 12.06.20

I -- it seems important not to fart at the table, although had heard and practiced. And the rest do not care.

S
Shadowarm 12.06.20

Eat either with a fork or spoon,hold itself to eat bread,not to run away from me.When the bread ends,the fingers.

P
Protocol10 12.06.20

Mayamenstate
Fuck you, aristocrat.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 12.06.20

Mayamenstate
Surprisingly adequate topic. You were released?

w
we get what we deserve 12.06.20

eat with your hands, sometimes only the mouth
I'm good

g
grafonoman 12.06.20

Fork, spoon, knife... which hand should they be? In what order should lie on the table? fork and knife should always be there, you never know what that miracle will come and you will start to RUB something
How to use a saucer? if the food was not quality spit it out into a saucer
Plates... How to serve? walk away from that table meters by 6 and throw them if everything crashed - you bottom
How to sit at the table?: how you want to be, the main thing is not to keep anyone at the table, all need to drive and you just in there is a fork with a knife

W
Wolfenstein 12.06.20

Here is the table sitting On it!.. This is the chair you eat It!

m
masha 12.06.20

Mayamenstate
Do not deviate from the topic. Personally, my opinion, on change will come new Denuvo protection, or protection does not, and in this case it is not wriggle, and you'll pay, if you want to play.

W
Wing42 12.06.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
Suddenly find yourself in high society in Asia?
Only as exotic dishes.

m
masha 12.06.20

Mayamenstate
To collect some kind of devices, or draw for example.

R
RussianQuaker 12.06.20

I think the main thing is not to masturbate at the table, although had heard and practiced. And the rest do not care, will endure. Well, not to shit another end

D
Diman0101 12.06.20

A popular soup eaten with a spoon. What is the etiquette if I eat one in your own kitchen

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

RussianQuaker
if one table then why not a handjob

R
RussianQuaker 12.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
And fuck, finally the etiquette when one! :D

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

RussianQuaker
and why is the etiquette? better jerk off right behind the Desk, and the people, but you have to masturbate so that nobody's seen

-
- DILOR- 12.06.20

Spoiler