3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 12.06.20 07:48 pm

Explain how the Hoarder perk? (Fallout: New Vegas)

I took in the early game perk Hoarder. It has been said that you need to bear not less than 75 pounds I gained good and began to carry 125 pounds But now the perk says that the need 160 pounds then I would carry 25 pounds more okay score exactly 160... and I noticed that I am overloaded, and the perk removed the negative effects. Explain how much you need to carry that would not have negative effects perk and I carried 185 lbs. Because when I got 160 I am just overwhelmed where are the pros?
16 Comments
Sort by:
w
winni madison 12.06.20

type in console tgm and everything will be alright I kaneshno when passing not to cheat but there were moments when I had something to take out and the place was not enough he used cheat codes games

L
LongVampire 12.06.20

This ability adds + 25 pounds to the maximum weight that you carry. But if you are less than 160 pounds then you are fine -1 to all SPECIAL parameters.

Here is more detailed information for reference: http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC

K
Kipasss 12.06.20

winni madison
Yes I need explained about the perks with whom I going to play or not, not the code.

K
Kipasss 12.06.20

LongVampire
Yes, I was already on the wiki. You wrote to me the same information I wrote above. If my maximum carried weight 125 how am I supposed to carry 160?

L
LongVampire 12.06.20

Kipasss
You need to improve the skill Force, with the help of implants, clothing, or rewards for certain quests. (if originally you had it low).

L
LongVampire 12.06.20

Kipasss
Another long kind of alcohol can improve..

w
winni madison 12.06.20

Kipasss
Friend I'm sorry I played it in 2010, don't remember all the details of the game and characters

K
Kipasss 12.06.20

LongVampire
I've got the power 6. How much you need that perk to work correctly?

K
Kipasss 12.06.20

LongVampire
So GG will drink too much)))

a
afiges 12.06.20

frankly lame perk once took it but was worn out with him,for he gives to all speculum which is not good,and specially to carry a bunch of unnecessary junk as it is not like

K
Kipasss 12.06.20

afiges
And replace this perk is?

a
afiges 12.06.20

Kipasss
replace this perk is the pumping power capacityintensive training and all possible suits (can be any drugs to be honest didn't use chemicals never in about 500 hours of play)

K
Kipasss 12.06.20

afiges
500 hours is a full game walkthrough or this is the time stay in the game?

a
afiges 12.06.20

Kipasss
time to stay in the game, I re took it 6-7 times

K
Kipasss 12.06.20

afiges
And how much passing takes place if we carefully work our way in?

a
afiges 12.06.20

Kipasss
about 75 hours